Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

ulterior.london

Horrible!
While installing it there was a problem and didn't let me select any products. Before I had a chance to get a second look, it's showing blow up doll ads on my fashion website. Stay away from it!

Hi, ulterior.london,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is a problem that has never happened on our app. Thus, we will forward this issue to our technicians. They will check it more clearly. Also, we will send an email to inform you about this issue.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Thanks again,

Shops Maze

Review body

Thank you for your feedback.

That was awfully nice. We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Happydaze US

Gets impressions for store for free. No reason not to download this app. Have seen impressions grow over time.

Thank you for your feedback.

It was wonderful. We are happy for helping your business develop.

Alpine Grove

So good so far too early to tell. I will update the review if I get conversions from this app it has a clean UI

March 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Eggflow Support Team

VICTORIA'S WIG. All Rights Reserved.

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

March 18, 2020

eLspace

I can see the traffic instantly. Hoping for higher conversion rates and increase sales. I also like the feature showing the potential revenue.

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time. Besides, we will try to make the products better in the future.

Franzzy

i like your add. I it awsome app. I want instanf traffic now. Its helps me in that. I recommend you all to add this.

Enlightened Moon Organics

i used this app to get traffic to my store nd it worked well. i would use it if just started out its great

Gray Hat Gaming

Actually pretty decent! Definitely works to drive traffic to your products! Give a try, as soon as you can.

thenorthernshoppers

Good application just started using and it is showing some traffic on my website. Lets see how will it go in the future