Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

ConfidentByWP

It puts impressions , pop ups on your business website that have nothing to do with your business..

July 31, 2019

Hello there!

The ads you are shown are from other stores. It is how the app works: in return of advertising others on your site, your items get advertised on others' sites in return. So when a customer goes into another store, they can see an ad that leads back to your store.

I hope this explanation helps clear up the misunderstanding. If you ever decide to give Instant Traffic another chance, our support will be happy to help you with any problem, just give us a message.

Have a nice day!

mggoodies

Is nothing but trouble. I come here for sales, it's just nothing but trouble to my whole store! Clearly these positive reviews have to be bot generated. I had expected it to be better in terms of the sales. But a big fat NOPE.

July 14, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. I can guarantee that reviews you see here are from legitimate paying stores registered with Shopify - faking reviews will get developers penalized or even banned.

Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If there is anything else I can help, please let me know - you can send a chat message to us anytime.

Allaboutkovers Gift Store

Stop sending other website right into my own website. LIKE THIS greyson-king.myshopify.com I like this app. But, Thank you for free trial

May 31, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry Instant Traffic did not meet your expectation. The apps work by exchanging apps between stores - meaning you let others advertise in your store and in return the partner will do the same to you.
The other websites you saw were your partners' ads.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

MissJulia

Eggflow Instant Traffic - Free Ads & Traffic Exchange - the most useless application, traffic does not give at all, but the money writes off. Support for this app did not contact me, although I did. Do not advise anyone.
Update review!
Used the app 20 days, got 24 transitions! Had to pay for a full month $ 19. Why is full payment charged in 20 days? Why such a small traffic?

May 27, 2019

Hello Julia!

I'm sorry for this late reply. Sometimes a mail or two slips past us - we are reorganizing our system to prevent this.
I have found your support ticket and I have replied to it, can you please check your email?

Once again, I'm sorry for your experience
-Felicia

Danodiscountdeals

THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE, I ASKED FOR ASSISTANCE 6 TIMES IN A WEEK, NO ONE EVER ANSWERED ME..........I GUESS WHEN YOU USE THERE FREE APP , THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MAKING ANY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ON YOU

May 20, 2019

Hello Kim

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Our team always aim to reply within the shortest wait time possible and we would never discriminate between our customers in response time.

I have received your chat message on May 14 stating that you needed help - I replied to that message asking what you needed help with but got no reply to it. The oldest support mail I can find under your email was dated yesterday, could you tell me what you need help with and how you tried to contact the other 4 times? I will see if the channel is working properly.
Please send me an email via support@eggflow.com

Starting out can be exciting yet stressful, and we want to help you to the best of our ability.
Again, I'm sorry for your experience and hope to hear from you soon.
- Felicia

Night Wear Collections

I just loaded this app and it so did not work. Did not load correctly. Oh, and the best part is that the chat support on the site did not work either. I tried to even leave a comment and the submit button did not work for that either. And in case you are wondering if I am mentioning the same thing twice-I'm not.

May 17, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. Sometimes due to timezone differences, it may take a few hours until our open time.

I could not find you live chat record so can you please tell me where you tried to leave your comment? I will take a look at why it wasn't taking in comments and put it on priority fix. Many thanks in advance.

Again, I'm sorry such things happened. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, I would gladly help you with any problems that come up!

Happy selling!

Villa Tindera

i paid for the pop ups but the pop ups is a different product its not even my product it is from other store. Also the support don't even response.
And also charge me even after I cancel my plan before the trial ends because the apps did not work. I just don't think it's right they are trying to secure the money first they shouldn't be charging while your in free trial when free trial ended then start charging that would make sense, because when it comes the refund of course we have to go to the long process to get our money back.

May 17, 2019

Hello Villa!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. We always try our best to get back to everyone instantly, but sometimes messages slip past us.
The pop-ups you saw were ads from other shops that Instant Traffic promoted on your site. The app works by exchanging your ads with other stores. So by allowing others to advertise on your store, your products get promoted in theirs in return.

If you are looking for a Pop-up for your own store, then may I suggest our Smart Popup?

Again, I'm sorry for this late reply and I hope it clears up any misunderstanding. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, our team would be glad to help you out.

Have a good day.

flannelfashion

Wasn't even able to start using the app and in 30 seconds after installation I was asked to give a good review. All the reviews must be fake then.

May 6, 2019

Hello there!
I'm sorry to hear that you have such an experience. Have you been able to use Instant Traffic since? If you need help, please leave me your store name at support@eggflow.com and I will get back to you asap.
As for the review, I can assure you that they are all genuine from other merchants. We would never buy fake reviews as it goes against our Code of Conduct in ensuring honest feedback and transparency.

Felicia

A & L Beauty Boutique

I just download this app on my computer so I have no experience with it as yet. As I download it I see this dropdown box asking to review the app.

Gordon'sWest

it wont stop after i deleted it kkk kkkkk kkk kkkk kkkk kkjjh hluho luig iy ogo iygpi gi ygiyg iyygpiygp . gjfj

March 28, 2019

Hi, our friend from Gordon'sWest. We appreciate your feedback. However, Instant Traffic does not leave any scripts once being uninstalled from your store. So there must be some misunderstanding. Do let me know if you've got any other questions. We're happy to help.