Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 24, 2018

I decided to use Eggflow to generate some traffic so far so god. The App was very easy to download. Overall, I recommend this product if you need the extra traffic.

The Pink Gem Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 days
October 14, 2018

I have just installed this app. My rating does not currently count. I have tried a similar app and it hasn't made any butter. I'll try to update this in a month or 2.

MyStore500
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited October 6, 2018

Stylish Trunk
I hope this app works to bring alot traffic to my website to purchase my stylish accessories www.trunkstylish.com

StylishTrunk
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 4, 2018

Just downloaded this app for our store! Set up was super easy and the dashboard is very intuitive and easy to navigate.

Green Drop CBD
Time spent using app: 7 days
October 2, 2018

Wow, this app really did help me. I hope they did at least, because I really am trying to do good in this.

TheDoggieStop
Time spent using app: 21 days
September 30, 2018

I used this app to drive traffic to my shop, it really a great app, am just starting up my shop and really new to all of this, hope it help me alot.

Jeybeauty
France
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 28, 2018

I am using this app to get some traffic I’m new in this and I hope it’ll help. This is the only option I really have because buying traffic can be expensive.

Nustitch Line Men's Fashion Apparel
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
September 19, 2018

I'm testing this app, just installed it and hope it does what promised, traffic ! :) lets see in some days

MyOceanHeart
Time spent using app: 1 day
September 18, 2018

Just started will see ..............................................................................

Just Me by Tina Marie ❤️
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 12, 2018

just setting up but seems like a fantastic idea. will hopefullt get lots more traffic and in turn help other sites!

LB Boutique