Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Yea Me Apparel

The app was very easy to use and allow the product to get visibility. I haven't received any results yet but I'm an optimist and it will work!

December 16, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
We will develop the app better in the future. If you have any expectations about features, please share it with us. It will be very useful.

You can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team

Junejewelry2019-

I haven't got any sales yet
I wish there was more features than the free section and it is it's ok I guess

December 6, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.

You can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Eggflow Support Team

PurpleCrystal333

I am using this app to check out for Free traffic and so far I am loving it Thank you for your help

December 4, 2019

Hello there,

We greatly appreciate your kind words.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Master-Tech Outdoors

I used this app to drive traffic, and it works great! I highly recommend this app, it does exactly what it says it does and actually better than described.

December 3, 2019

Hello, Master- Tech Outdoors,

E-aesthetic

Does exactly what it advertises! It is fairly easy to use. Note: Once you click "Run Ads" it instantly begins running ads on your products. Please make sure you are ready to run ads before you click that button.

December 3, 2019

Hello, E-aesthetic,

Isaiah's Apparel

I haven't used it much so far but from what I have seen it's working pretty well. The layout is nice and it has a lot of features. Once I use it more I will update my rating depending on how much I like it then.

Hello, Isaiah's Apparel,

Tru-Genna

Dont take it too hard if a day don't turned out your way. Good days bad days, its all apart of the game, chill and let the bad vibes fade, once there is life never lose hope, there is always another day.

Hello Tru - Genna,

It was so nice to hear from you.

I wish everything you do be successful. May you fly high in life and success always be with you. Wishing you good luck!

Have a great day!

Mystic Utopia

Really awesome app! It hasn't lead to any conversions as of yet but i've only had it installed a day or so. Hopefully i'll have one soon!

Hello Mystic Utopia,

It was so nice to hear from you.

As you know that generating sales or the increasing conversion is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating profit. So, please give it time to operate more effectively.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Nick's Custom Shirts

Pretty good at get impression but not to many sales sadly hopefully a few more days and ill get a hut

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you.

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
In addition, you can refer to our Blog to learn more useful knowledge:

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

STAR CITY 915

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello STAR CITY 915,