Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SB Design Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I hope that this is a good app and it performs as well as it says it does on the description.

-sbdesignau

Hello SB Design Australia,

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Incubus N Succubus

Time spent using app 1 day

they proved it works really fast. instant setup & it was fast. i will definitely be upgrading this app.

ED DIAMOND COSMETIC

I don't like it put other product in my store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

As you know that Instant Traffic allows you to increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with the partner's store. Therefore, you can see ads of partners and vice versa. It will be useful for your store.
If you are sure that you want to stop ad exchange, you can turn off it anytime in the setting.

We hope that you will have greater experiences and new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team

Braindy Store

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this app, is helped me to add more trafic to my store and i just started to use it....

November 15, 2019

YEAGERIFIC

Time spent using app 1 day

I think it is awesome! When I finally start getting sales I will upgrade my account. It is wonderful to be compliant and secure. Thank you so much!!!

November 15, 2019

Kabranty Good Deals

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used app to increase traffic to site. It was easy to start and appears to be effective. I would recommend this to a friend.

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the app.

Almn Marketing

Exelent service and goods products have a perfect page and the deals are very awesome thanks you very much

Hello Almn Marketing,

KingIced

Location Austria
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Like it ldldkdkdkdjdkkdkdlddldkdjdjdjdkdld ohio krkeieeiekekenfkfkfkfkfkfkfkflddüpdnflffkflfldödflkfkffldldkfk

Hello KingIced,

Thank you for your kind words.
We hope that you will have great experiences in the future.

kcplugstore

Time spent using app About 7 hours

This app is very thought out. i already have potential costumers in 3 minutes of having this app! highly recommend,

HECKEYEAH.COM

Time spent using app About 7 hours

I ENJOYED THE WAY THINGS ARE SET UP FOR SUCCESS I REALLY BELIEVE ILL GET VERY FAR WITH THE TASK AT HAND.

Eggflow Support Team