Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 16, 2019

I just loaded this app and it so did not work. Did not load correctly. Oh, and the best part is that the chat support on the site did not work either. I tried to even leave a comment and the submit button did not work for that either. And in case you are wondering if I am mentioning the same thing twice-I'm not.

Night Wear Collections
Time spent using app: 2 months
Eggflow replied May 17, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. Sometimes due to timezone differences, it may take a few hours until our open time.

I could not find you live chat record so can you please tell me where you tried to leave your comment? I will take a look at why it wasn't taking in comments and put it on priority fix. Many thanks in advance.

Again, I'm sorry such things happened. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, I would gladly help you with any problems that come up!

Happy selling!

Edited May 27, 2019

i paid for the pop ups but the pop ups is a different product its not even my product it is from other store. Also the support don't even response.
And also charge me even after I cancel my plan before the trial ends because the apps did not work. I just don't think it's right they are trying to secure the money first they shouldn't be charging while your in free trial when free trial ended then start charging that would make sense, because when it comes the refund of course we have to go to the long process to get our money back.

Villa Tindera
Time spent using app: 2 months
Eggflow replied May 17, 2019

Hello Villa!

I'm sorry you got such an experience. We always try our best to get back to everyone instantly, but sometimes messages slip past us.
The pop-ups you saw were ads from other shops that Instant Traffic promoted on your site. The app works by exchanging your ads with other stores. So by allowing others to advertise on your store, your products get promoted in theirs in return.

If you are looking for a Pop-up for your own store, then may I suggest our Smart Popup?

Again, I'm sorry for this late reply and I hope it clears up any misunderstanding. If you ever want to give Instant Traffic another chance, our team would be glad to help you out.

Have a good day.

April 30, 2019

Wasn't even able to start using the app and in 30 seconds after installation I was asked to give a good review. All the reviews must be fake then.

flannelfashion
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 12 days
Eggflow replied May 6, 2019

Hello there!
I'm sorry to hear that you have such an experience. Have you been able to use Instant Traffic since? If you need help, please leave me your store name at support@eggflow.com and I will get back to you asap.
As for the review, I can assure you that they are all genuine from other merchants. We would never buy fake reviews as it goes against our Code of Conduct in ensuring honest feedback and transparency.

Felicia

April 23, 2019

I just download this app on my computer so I have no experience with it as yet. As I download it I see this dropdown box asking to review the app.

A & L Beauty Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited March 20, 2019

it wont stop after i deleted it kkk kkkkk kkk kkkk kkkk kkjjh hluho luig iy ogo iygpi gi ygiyg iyygpiygp . gjfj

Gordon'sWest
Time spent using app: 3 days
Eggflow replied March 28, 2019

Hi, our friend from Gordon'sWest. We appreciate your feedback. However, Instant Traffic does not leave any scripts once being uninstalled from your store. So there must be some misunderstanding. Do let me know if you've got any other questions. We're happy to help.

Edited March 19, 2019

just got it havent had a chance to use it! SUCKS THAT YOU SPAMMED ME BEFORE i HAD A CHANCE TO EVEN TRY IT OUT!

asked for my review but wont even let me post it pain and I havent even started using it!

The Bryer Patch Boutique
Time spent using app: 10 days
March 3, 2019

Don't like it, not really sure how I thought it would've worked, but i don't perfect it for my website personally.

DropCity&Co
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Edited February 14, 2019

The app was transparent, and functioned all by itself. We could easily see every other stores' ads on the bottom of our landing page. Unfortunately, it did NOTHING to bring in business. We've had no sales for almost 4 months.

Amazed By Grace Specialties
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 15, 2019

This app cost me customers. I run an online petstore and i specifically said no adult content ads ans when i checked the ads myaelf and they had sex lube masage oils etc as cross ads on my page. Traffic aint that important

mdb-go inc
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
January 12, 2019

The idea behind it is good, but this app slowed my loading speed to 12s from 6s, it was also displaying my adds to me... not sure why is targeting my own store.

Surf Zones