Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

A & L Beauty Boutique

I just download this app on my computer so I have no experience with it as yet. As I download it I see this dropdown box asking to review the app.

Gordon'sWest

it wont stop after i deleted it kkk kkkkk kkk kkkk kkkk kkjjh hluho luig iy ogo iygpi gi ygiyg iyygpiygp . gjfj

March 28, 2019

Hi, our friend from Gordon'sWest. We appreciate your feedback. However, Instant Traffic does not leave any scripts once being uninstalled from your store. So there must be some misunderstanding. Do let me know if you've got any other questions. We're happy to help.

The Bryer Patch Boutique

just got it havent had a chance to use it! SUCKS THAT YOU SPAMMED ME BEFORE i HAD A CHANCE TO EVEN TRY IT OUT!

asked for my review but wont even let me post it pain and I havent even started using it!

DropCity&Co

Time spent using app 9 minutes

Don't like it, not really sure how I thought it would've worked, but i don't perfect it for my website personally.

Amazed By Grace Specialties

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app was transparent, and functioned all by itself. We could easily see every other stores' ads on the bottom of our landing page. Unfortunately, it did NOTHING to bring in business. We've had no sales for almost 4 months.

mdb-go inc

Time spent using app About 5 hours

This app cost me customers. I run an online petstore and i specifically said no adult content ads ans when i checked the ads myaelf and they had sex lube masage oils etc as cross ads on my page. Traffic aint that important

Surf Zones

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The idea behind it is good, but this app slowed my loading speed to 12s from 6s, it was also displaying my adds to me... not sure why is targeting my own store.

Anelkia's

Time spent using app About 8 hours

it doesn't work for me. thank you. I would like to unsubscribe. Don't need this app and don't need partners ads on my website. Can you please remove my website from this. Thank you again.

Vazquezprenuer

Seeing an app like this is amazing !!! Now using it for my own online store. If you are doing ecommerce def get this app.

Honest Language Garment Co.

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Misleading ratings as you are prompted to review in order to get better SEO, which is incorrect.

Support says they are available but they do not respond. App is glitchy and ugly banners on the bottom of your store do nothing. Would not recommend.