Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

6-glass shot dispenser

I use this app to help get instant traffic to my online stores. It is super simple and easy to manage.

Gorgés De Soleil

amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Monkey Essentials

I used this ad to get my product out there and draw people into my store. Fortunate for me I have had almost 1400 impressions in the first week! I'm impressed

Gadgets & Accessories

I use this app to create and promote the items that are available at my store. It works great and it is user friendly

mobilehomebus

i used it to get more impressions
get more clicks
Easy to use many simple ways to target your audience

MaeMae Brand

Really good to try for free and see the type of traffic you get very informational and interesting at the same time its a free try so go for it!

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that the app will be useful for your business more in the next time. Also, we will improve the app better in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

European Sportswear

So far so good. I'm happy with this app and eager to experiment more with it. Free traffic, so give it a try!

DIY For All

Overall it a great way to drive instant traffic to online store. It really help me get more view and also shows me which of my products are viewed most.

StarryNightGiftsUK

~~~~Instant traffic is a very good app and has helped bring lots of free traffic to my website.~~~~~

Dizify Store

the best app for free traffic, although i wish the ad was more customisable so it would fit my stores theme

January 7, 2021