Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

dripsaucy

Very helpful with helping give traffic some clicks so far will see if it truly helps me with sales later

Thank you for your feedback.

We really appreciate it. We hope that you will have great experiences more have new reviews next time.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Coffee Plz

fairly simple, got me a decent amount of traffic into my store within hours. Just need to convert those viewers into buyers

Gym Resources EU

Simple to set up, saw an impression immediately. If i continue to get impressions and conversions then ill upgrade to premium plan!

PiBi Electronics

I just install this app in my store and I'm starting to get an impression in-store, I think i will upgrade it very soon

April 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We are happy in the deed. We hope that you will have great experiences more have new reviews next time.

Best Regards,

Love Lyly!

Haven't tried all functions. This comment session asks for at least 100 words, which is stupid. Good bye.

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Fashion Oath

very easy to use, got visit right away, very good if you're just starting out, and want more attention for your website.

Thank you for your feedback.

We really appreciate it. This is a good start. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

Alpha Medical Solutions

Easy to use. Good app. Helps with sales. Would highly recommend. Can't proceed without leaving a good feedback.

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more and update new reviews in the future.

SCD Online

I used this app and it help me gain more clicks. I think i will load another review soon. Just starting and Plan to stay a while.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It is a good sign. We hope that you will be received more great experiences and have new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need any help or feedback to improve the app via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Have a great day!

Otri

Nice traffic. It provides impressions on your products. The impressions to click ratio is not the best but its free and its something.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Have a great day!

DripMode

Good app, helped with traffic! Now seeing more visitors to my shopify store! I wish i could place the ads in the location i choose on my website.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's fantastic. Currently, you can choose the location of ads which is the bottom right or bottom left in "Setting". If you have any feedback, please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business and have a great day!