Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fashion Oath

Time spent using app 28 minutes

very easy to use, got visit right away, very good if you're just starting out, and want more attention for your website.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We really appreciate it. This is a good start. We hope that you will have great experiences more next time.

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a lovely day!

Alpha Medical Solutions

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Easy to use. Good app. Helps with sales. Would highly recommend. Can't proceed without leaving a good feedback.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more and update new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!

SCD Online

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app and it help me gain more clicks. I think i will load another review soon. Just starting and Plan to stay a while.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It is a good sign. We hope that you will be received more great experiences and have new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need any help or feedback to improve the app via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Otri

Time spent using app About 2 months

Nice traffic. It provides impressions on your products. The impressions to click ratio is not the best but its free and its something.

April 5, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

DripMode

Good app, helped with traffic! Now seeing more visitors to my shopify store! I wish i could place the ads in the location i choose on my website.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's fantastic. Currently, you can choose the location of ads which is the bottom right or bottom left in "Setting". If you have any feedback, please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business and have a great day!

The Tech Arrow

I like that this gave me more impressions. However I only revived a small fraction and clicks in total compared to how many impressions that I got.

Lindseyhasit

Location Netherlands

it works really good. simple set up and really easy to use. now just sit and wait for sales to come in

March 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great !. We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Happydaze US

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Gets impressions for store for free. No reason not to download this app. Have seen impressions grow over time.

March 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It was wonderful. We are happy for helping your business develop.

Alpine Grove

Time spent using app About 3 hours

So good so far too early to tell. I will update the review if I get conversions from this app it has a clean UI

March 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

theadgadget

Location Pakistan

I use it to get free traffic so I recommend using this app &also I wish to get orders by the traffic

March 16, 2020

Hi there,

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.