Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

DripMode

Good app, helped with traffic! Now seeing more visitors to my shopify store! I wish i could place the ads in the location i choose on my website.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's fantastic. Currently, you can choose the location of ads which is the bottom right or bottom left in "Setting". If you have any feedback, please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business and have a great day!

The Tech Arrow

I like that this gave me more impressions. However I only revived a small fraction and clicks in total compared to how many impressions that I got.

Lindseyhasit

it works really good. simple set up and really easy to use. now just sit and wait for sales to come in

March 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great !. We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Happydaze US

Gets impressions for store for free. No reason not to download this app. Have seen impressions grow over time.

March 22, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It was wonderful. We are happy for helping your business develop.

Alpine Grove

So good so far too early to tell. I will update the review if I get conversions from this app it has a clean UI

March 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

theadgadget

I use it to get free traffic so I recommend using this app &also I wish to get orders by the traffic

March 16, 2020

Hi there,

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Accessory Adorn

good app iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

February 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Larimar Jewelry

I used this app to increase my visitor but it doesn't help me anymore, all of this app not help ....

March 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We will provide tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.

Please let us know if you have any issues or feedback via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Thanks again,

GSM-Designs

Very easy To set up and get going quickly with this app I literally only took me 5 to 10 clicks to get it running. Would recommend if you can’t afford google ads

February 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It is wonderful the result. We hope that we will bring to you more benefits in the future.

Tech Advancement

It has been getting to lots of people... like 160 in 5 days or so! i really like it but i wish it did a better job on getting people to go to my store instead of just seeing it.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We were so pleased to hear from you. Currently, Instant Traffic has the main feature which exchanges ad of the partner, so it will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
We will note your feedback and upgrade it in the future.

Please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow) or live chat if you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!
Felicia | Eggflow Support Team.