Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Crypto Chicago

for some reason it seems it has locked a portion of the app until you review it so i guess ill give it 3 stars and see what happens.

July 21, 2019

Thank you for choosing us.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we understand more your issue and offer our support should you need it.

California Summer

I like, give some traffic to my store, but I'm using a free plan, and no bring me a sell yet, I hope this happen

July 14, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
Also, I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

To learn more knowledge about Instant Traffic app, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

ModernClassics

I am using this app for my website store, as a new user we're looking for a great experience in traffic.

July 9, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Abbey

I have seen others ads running on my site, but I have not seen any clicks on my products. Honestly I'm not sure if this would even serve as a beneficial traffic driver, if performance doesnt pick up, I would probably remove it so that my site doesn't look spammy.

July 7, 2019

Hello Abbey! Thank for letting us know about your concern.

The apps help you with getting impressions, but whether the visitors click on an ad or not still depend on the ad content and image – like with any other ad platform. If an ad doesn’t get much CTR, the algorithm of the app will promote it less while prioritizing well-performing ads.

Please give your ads about 2 days for result to start showing up. I suggest trying out different ads afterward to find out the best one. If you have any trouble using Instant Traffic, feel free to chat with our support.

Electronic Gaming Market

not to sure yet we will see if it really brings in more traffic i wont praise before trying.
will come back in a week and update

June 27, 2019

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

I hope that you will have a good experience with our apps and we can work long term together.

We are always ready to support you.

Panda Bear Creations

Gave it 3 stars. Border ads? Fine. Mid-browse pop up? Not cool. As someone who has lived with terrible to average internet speeds, mid browse pop ups are the worst and mostly just piss me off. I'll change if I see it make a difference in sales.

June 27, 2019

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

I hope that you have a good experience with our app in the using process and we can work long term together.

We are always ready to support you.

CLEAR2O

I read the review, but haven't installed the App yet. Once I have tried it and reviewed my website traffic, I will be able to provide a honest review.

July 1, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your consideration.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Athleisure Modern Leggings

I'm in the process of building up my store. I linked instant traffic to my website hoping that it will generate a decent amount of traffic. Once I open my store and experience the effect of the app, I'll write my honest opinion about it.
I was encouraged but the review I have read about it, so until then I will be a bit cautious about my judgement.

Candy's Closet and Auction

It starts to walk you through things then just stops. Leaves you stuck in the middle of what you are i the middle of doing. not easy to use at all..

Kandybytenille

I'm not sure how to rate this app as of yet I just installed it. Hoping it does what it claims to do,