Instant Traffic & Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EssentialityPop

I use this app to help drive traffic to my site. I just started using it, so I'm not quite sure how well it works yet, but the layout is very nice.

November 9, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received more benefits in the future.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any problems via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com).

Eggflow support team.

Finer Things Boutique

I have only had this app for roughly three days. It has brought traffic to my store. Will continue to monitor it to see how much of a difference this app makes. Good app. I recommend it.

November 9, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received more benefits in the future.

Eggflow support team.

Electrique humidifier

very good app
easy

September 28, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your kind words. Also, we hope that you will have great experiences more the next time.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Blayne's Wax Creations

Good so far, brought a few viewers, gonna see if it brings orders or not. Easy to setup, ads aren't too bombarding.

September 28, 2020

Dealsontoolbox

I got a visitor super fast .love and appreciate you guys I might upgrade my plan.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 7, 2020

Tekiez

Great app helps a lot at first i was sort of skeptical how it work but it seems it increased my website traffic.

September 7, 2020

Daniella's Watch Shop

Good app, drives traffic to my website.
I will keep it on my website.
It's really good to drive traffic

September 1, 2020

Fishing Manor

really good and very easy to use Lots of impressions so far so good see how this goes with some time on site mabey couple of weeks

September 1, 2020

CoolStuffStore

great app,
it helped me a lot

August 18, 2020

Tiffanni's

Be better if more traffic was brought in. Otherwise just really checking it out but seems to be doing okay. I haven't deleted it yet...

August 18, 2020