Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Let People Stare

I love it! Thanks a lot for help. It is really very important to have more and more visitors day by day!

October 31, 2019

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

I Chews U

The app seems to be pretty good. I have to free version because I wanted to try it out first. The free version allows you to used up to 5 items at a time. You can change theses items and switch them with other items. Its only been a day and it says I have "74 impressions".

The app gives you a graph of the items you are advertising showing the impressions of each. Once you use the app your website will have ads from other users using Eggflow app. I think that's pretty fair since you are advertising on others sites. Also its kind of an example of how your ad may look on other sites.

This app will help get your site out there but you can not be sure how many people will actually buy. Don't get upset or discouraged if you don't see sales right away. As the saying goes: "You can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink." People have to be willing on their own.

October 31, 2019

Hello, I Chews U,

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.
Your sharing really gives us the motivation to continue developing more quality apps in the future.

Thanks again and Good luck with your business!

"Raggy Stylz" Doggy Fashion

the app is really good as a first time ecommerce retailer I like the way the app promotes your store items.

October 28, 2019

The Drone Connect

Already building traffic!
More product views and website traffic almost instantly after setting up the app.

October 24, 2019

Hello, The Drone Connect,

LUS Wear

Still analyzing this app. I will come back with an updated review but so far so good I am liking this.

LeDay's Love

This app is gaining impressions for me now I can see what's popular! The ads are getting me noticed.

Hello, LeDay's Love,

Merchant AutoTech

It's my first day using the app , so far so good!!. Lets see the traffic by the end of the week. It's good

Hello there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Bella Beauty Buys

Seems to be working well but slowly at the moment. Easy to setup and use. Nice user friendly layout.

October 15, 2019

Hi Bella Beauty Buys,

thaiuptoyou

seems to do what it says,will see how it goes and maybe upgrade,only downside i can see is it takes visitors away from store if selling similar

October 14, 2019

Hi thaiuptoyou,

JAM House Street Style

Lets see how it goes.. Right now cannot say anythig as its my first day so its a first try ... If run will be good, definetly not going to uninstall

October 13, 2019

Hi JAM House Street Style,

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and have a new review next time.