Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive Free Traffic to your store with Ad Exchange & Google Ads

Roc-Que Infinity

I this app is not worth the time and effort, I selected a free plan just for a few days to see how it work and got charged $19 its a scam

November 5, 2019

Hi Roc-que Infinity,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We checked the store's transaction and the detail sent to your email (RocQueHealth@gmail.com).
We see that there is a misunderstanding in this case.

We look forward to getting your response.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

DAY&NIGHT.AY

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

October 24, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are very happy about your review and hope that you will change the rating star next time.

BoxxKart

Have not try it yet , but if it doesnt work I will make sure to let you know . I am buiding a succesful droshiping store so only application that do theior job right will be left on . I have just install it so it wont be fair to provide any feedack at current time .

September 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have a wonderful experience with the app and have a new review next time.

Hoppin Meal Plans

I run a food blog/meal planning store. Ads popped up with products featuring obscenities. Emailed support about this, never heard back. Got no traffic from this app.

September 4, 2019

Hello there!

I'm very sorry for your experience and thank you for the feedback. We have updated our filter according to your report and add more words to ensure such incidence won't happen again.
About traffic, it usually takes about 2 days since installation for impressions to start showing up, and about 100 impressions for the first click.
I apologize for not replying to your email you sooner. One of the quickest ways to reach us will be through our chatbox on our site eggflow.com If you have any further concern, please send us a message through there.

Again, I apologize for your experience. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know. If you ever decide to give Instant Traffic another chance, our support would be happy to help you with any problem.

Have a nice day!

My 3 for u

I gave it a one because I haven't had it for so long. Until I fully use the app I will change the star.

August 31, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences with the app and have a new review next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

ConfidentByWP

It puts impressions , pop ups on your business website that have nothing to do with your business..

July 31, 2019

Hello there!

The ads you are shown are from other stores. It is how the app works: in return of advertising others on your site, your items get advertised on others' sites in return. So when a customer goes into another store, they can see an ad that leads back to your store.

I hope this explanation helps clear up the misunderstanding. If you ever decide to give Instant Traffic another chance, our support will be happy to help you with any problem, just give us a message.

Have a nice day!

mggoodies

Is nothing but trouble. I come here for sales, it's just nothing but trouble to my whole store! Clearly these positive reviews have to be bot generated. I had expected it to be better in terms of the sales. But a big fat NOPE.

July 14, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. I can guarantee that reviews you see here are from legitimate paying stores registered with Shopify - faking reviews will get developers penalized or even banned.

Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If there is anything else I can help, please let me know - you can send a chat message to us anytime.

Allaboutkovers Gift Store

Stop sending other website right into my own website. LIKE THIS greyson-king.myshopify.com I like this app. But, Thank you for free trial

May 31, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry Instant Traffic did not meet your expectation. The apps work by exchanging apps between stores - meaning you let others advertise in your store and in return the partner will do the same to you.
The other websites you saw were your partners' ads.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

MissJulia

Eggflow Instant Traffic - Free Ads & Traffic Exchange - the most useless application, traffic does not give at all, but the money writes off. Support for this app did not contact me, although I did. Do not advise anyone.
Update review!
Used the app 20 days, got 24 transitions! Had to pay for a full month $ 19. Why is full payment charged in 20 days? Why such a small traffic?

May 27, 2019

Hello Julia!

I'm sorry for this late reply. Sometimes a mail or two slips past us - we are reorganizing our system to prevent this.
I have found your support ticket and I have replied to it, can you please check your email?

Once again, I'm sorry for your experience
-Felicia

Danodiscountdeals

THE WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY LIFE, I ASKED FOR ASSISTANCE 6 TIMES IN A WEEK, NO ONE EVER ANSWERED ME..........I GUESS WHEN YOU USE THERE FREE APP , THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MAKING ANY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ON YOU

May 20, 2019

Hello Kim

I'm sorry you feel that way.
Our team always aim to reply within the shortest wait time possible and we would never discriminate between our customers in response time.

I have received your chat message on May 14 stating that you needed help - I replied to that message asking what you needed help with but got no reply to it. The oldest support mail I can find under your email was dated yesterday, could you tell me what you need help with and how you tried to contact the other 4 times? I will see if the channel is working properly.
Please send me an email via support@eggflow.com

Starting out can be exciting yet stressful, and we want to help you to the best of our ability.
Again, I'm sorry for your experience and hope to hear from you soon.
- Felicia