Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Paradise Smoke Island

Worst app ever I keeps putting ads on my website that I don't want anymore. Its say to spend money to remove the ads which is crazy I have tried reaching out to support but they are not answering I hope this would get there attention and remove those ads that I don't want and finally delete the app forever

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Because there are many other merchants who also need support, the support team is overloaded, so we cannot respond immediately to you. So we hope you sympathize. We always try to provide the best customer support. Regarding your request, we re-checked your store and found that the ad came from the sixads app. Our app has been disabled in your store, so it can not show up in the store anymore. Due to the same features, you may be confused. So, please check the application list again.

Besidse, to promote your product better without showing your partner ads in the store, you can refer the plan which is upgrade of Instant Traffic. if you don't mind, we can send an detail email more to you about it. So, please keep an eye on the email.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Admire Me

I used this application during a week. No results at all. useless application. Do not waste your time.

July 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
Besides, you may consider updating the plan to use the extended features.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

jbegos

not very good no traffic did not work only got impressions not worth the time and evart having it on your site and now I have the job of removing it

May 21, 2020

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback.

Also, I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?.
Besides, it usually takes about 2 days since installation for impressions to start showing up, and about 100 impressions for the first click. Thus, if you are a new user, please give it more time to activate effectively.

If you have any other questions, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com). We are ready to support you.

Best Regards,

Handkick

They provide fake info. Apps shows me over 400 impressions and 3 clicks but I check Shopify dashboard, my info show the store not even increase 1 impressions, I wait more then see that all numbers they shows are fake. I have 3 clicks on my products so at least I should see 3 impression in my store but I see 0.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

There is a confusion here. So, please let us explain a little bit about the problem as follows: The Impressions that you see in the app's Dashboard (400) are the metrics that are recorded when each ad is displayed on partner’s stores. Clicks (3) means that the number of times visitors click your ads on partner’s stores. That is how the app's Dashboard records the active information of your products that are promoted in other stores ( not your store) to help you know if your app is working or not. Therefore, the information provided by the app is accurate.

We trust the above detail resolve your queries and hope you will update the new rating next time.

To learn more knowledge about how Instant Traffic works, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a lovely day and Good luck with your business!

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Bonjour Presque 1 semaine avec votre application..1200 impression 2 click ?
Pas convaincu du tout...pour l'instant

ulterior.london

Horrible!
While installing it there was a problem and didn't let me select any products. Before I had a chance to get a second look, it's showing blow up doll ads on my fashion website. Stay away from it!

March 22, 2020

Hi, ulterior.london,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is a problem that has never happened on our app. Thus, we will forward this issue to our technicians. They will check it more clearly. Also, we will send an email to inform you about this issue.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Thanks again,

ED DIAMOND COSMETIC

I don't like it put other product in my store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 17, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

As you know that Instant Traffic allows you to increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with the partner's store. Therefore, you can see ads of partners and vice versa. It will be useful for your store.
If you are sure that you want to stop ad exchange, you can turn off it anytime in the setting.

We hope that you will have greater experiences and new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Roc-Que Infinity

I this app is not worth the time and effort, I selected a free plan just for a few days to see how it work and got charged $19 its a scam

November 5, 2019

Hi Roc-que Infinity,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We checked the store's transaction and the detail sent to your email (RocQueHealth@gmail.com).
We see that there is a misunderstanding in this case.

We look forward to getting your response.

DAY&NIGHT.AY

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

October 24, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are very happy about your review and hope that you will change the rating star next time.

BoxxKart

Have not try it yet , but if it doesnt work I will make sure to let you know . I am buiding a succesful droshiping store so only application that do theior job right will be left on . I have just install it so it wont be fair to provide any feedack at current time .

September 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have a wonderful experience with the app and have a new review next time.

Previous 1 3 4