Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Soft Skin Beauty

Bonjour, j'utilise cette application pour promouvoir ma boutique, je vois, j'ai 2260 $ avec 85 click. Je vois cette somme d'argent sur Instant Buy sur ma boutique Shopify. Comment je peux faire transferer tout mon argent sur mon compte bancaire or paypal?

GymPROS.net

Whats the diffrence between Extra and Ultra package? We have the ultra package and it says no partner ads, but can not put those off. Please assist.
GymPROS.net

Avian Select

Could not scroll the screen to upgrade plan. Also will not pay to advertise just 10 products when my inventory is over 100 products. So this app sucks in my opinion.

December 13, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback has been recorded. Our technician will take a look at it. Besides, 10 products is the optimal number that the developer has researched. If you want the product quantity to be promoted more, please let us know the detail. Currently, to advertise other products, you can replace old products by new products.

Feel free to let us know if you has any other issues via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com).

Stitch Kraft

zzzzzzzzzzzzz. falling asleep. you cant edit anything or show how or where your ads get seen . theres not really proof ? show more info .

Seo Digital Club

No response at all. It says we are available for live chat but no one is there. Waste of time nothing more!

November 25, 2020

Hi Seo Digital Club,

Thank you for your feedback.

You may have reached us out of non-business hours. Also, due to the time zone difference, our support team can't respond to you immediately. You can leave us a message via live chat or email (felicia@eggflow.com). We will get back to you as soon as possible.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

AllDealzz

I specifically indicated and chose the option to not have sexual products advertised on my store and after only the second day sexual products are popping up on my site! Would not recommend.

November 23, 2020

Hi AllDealzz,

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, advertising products are very diverse, so the application can not recognize all of them to block them. We apologize to you on this matter. Our developers will continue to upgrade the app even better to bring merchants more benefits.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Paradise Smoke Island

Worst app ever I keeps putting ads on my website that I don't want anymore. Its say to spend money to remove the ads which is crazy I have tried reaching out to support but they are not answering I hope this would get there attention and remove those ads that I don't want and finally delete the app forever

October 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Because there are many other merchants who also need support, the support team is overloaded, so we cannot respond immediately to you. So we hope you sympathize. We always try to provide the best customer support. Regarding your request, we re-checked your store and found that the ad came from the sixads app. Our app has been disabled in your store, so it can not show up in the store anymore. Due to the same features, you may be confused. So, please check the application list again.

Besidse, to promote your product better without showing your partner ads in the store, you can refer the plan which is upgrade of Instant Traffic. if you don't mind, we can send an detail email more to you about it. So, please keep an eye on the email.

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

Admire Me

I used this application during a week. No results at all. useless application. Do not waste your time.

July 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
Besides, you may consider updating the plan to use the extended features.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team

jbegos

not very good no traffic did not work only got impressions not worth the time and evart having it on your site and now I have the job of removing it

May 21, 2020

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback.

Also, I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?.
Besides, it usually takes about 2 days since installation for impressions to start showing up, and about 100 impressions for the first click. Thus, if you are a new user, please give it more time to activate effectively.

If you have any other questions, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com). We are ready to support you.

Best Regards,

Handkick

They provide fake info. Apps shows me over 400 impressions and 3 clicks but I check Shopify dashboard, my info show the store not even increase 1 impressions, I wait more then see that all numbers they shows are fake. I have 3 clicks on my products so at least I should see 3 impression in my store but I see 0.

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

There is a confusion here. So, please let us explain a little bit about the problem as follows: The Impressions that you see in the app's Dashboard (400) are the metrics that are recorded when each ad is displayed on partner’s stores. Clicks (3) means that the number of times visitors click your ads on partner’s stores. That is how the app's Dashboard records the active information of your products that are promoted in other stores ( not your store) to help you know if your app is working or not. Therefore, the information provided by the app is accurate.

We trust the above detail resolve your queries and hope you will update the new rating next time.

To learn more knowledge about how Instant Traffic works, please do refer to our FAQ: https://help.eggflow.com/section/instant-traffic/

If you need any assistance or information, please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a lovely day and Good luck with your business!

Previous 1 3 4