Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Bonjour Presque 1 semaine avec votre application..1200 impression 2 click ?
Pas convaincu du tout...pour l'instant

ulterior.london

Horrible!
While installing it there was a problem and didn't let me select any products. Before I had a chance to get a second look, it's showing blow up doll ads on my fashion website. Stay away from it!

March 22, 2020

Hi, ulterior.london,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is a problem that has never happened on our app. Thus, we will forward this issue to our technicians. They will check it more clearly. Also, we will send an email to inform you about this issue.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Thanks again,
Eggflow Support Team.

ED DIAMOND COSMETIC

I don't like it put other product in my store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 17, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

As you know that Instant Traffic allows you to increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with the partner's store. Therefore, you can see ads of partners and vice versa. It will be useful for your store.
If you are sure that you want to stop ad exchange, you can turn off it anytime in the setting.

We hope that you will have greater experiences and new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Roc-Que Infinity

I this app is not worth the time and effort, I selected a free plan just for a few days to see how it work and got charged $19 its a scam

November 5, 2019

Hi Roc-que Infinity,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We checked the store's transaction and the detail sent to your email (RocQueHealth@gmail.com).
We see that there is a misunderstanding in this case.

We look forward to getting your response.

DAY&NIGHT.AY

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

October 24, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are very happy about your review and hope that you will change the rating star next time.

BoxxKart

Have not try it yet , but if it doesnt work I will make sure to let you know . I am buiding a succesful droshiping store so only application that do theior job right will be left on . I have just install it so it wont be fair to provide any feedack at current time .

September 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have a wonderful experience with the app and have a new review next time.

Hoppin Meal Plans

I run a food blog/meal planning store. Ads popped up with products featuring obscenities. Emailed support about this, never heard back. Got no traffic from this app.

September 4, 2019

Hello there!

I'm very sorry for your experience and thank you for the feedback. We have updated our filter according to your report and add more words to ensure such incidence won't happen again.
About traffic, it usually takes about 2 days since installation for impressions to start showing up, and about 100 impressions for the first click.
I apologize for not replying to your email you sooner. One of the quickest ways to reach us will be through our chatbox on our site eggflow.com If you have any further concern, please send us a message through there.

Again, I apologize for your experience. If there is anything else I can help with, please let me know. If you ever decide to give Instant Traffic another chance, our support would be happy to help you with any problem.

Have a nice day!

My 3 for u

I gave it a one because I haven't had it for so long. Until I fully use the app I will change the star.

August 31, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences with the app and have a new review next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

ConfidentByWP

It puts impressions , pop ups on your business website that have nothing to do with your business..

July 31, 2019

Hello there!

The ads you are shown are from other stores. It is how the app works: in return of advertising others on your site, your items get advertised on others' sites in return. So when a customer goes into another store, they can see an ad that leads back to your store.

I hope this explanation helps clear up the misunderstanding. If you ever decide to give Instant Traffic another chance, our support will be happy to help you with any problem, just give us a message.

Have a nice day!

mggoodies

Is nothing but trouble. I come here for sales, it's just nothing but trouble to my whole store! Clearly these positive reviews have to be bot generated. I had expected it to be better in terms of the sales. But a big fat NOPE.

July 14, 2019

Hello there!

I'm sorry that it did not work out for you. I can guarantee that reviews you see here are from legitimate paying stores registered with Shopify - faking reviews will get developers penalized or even banned.

Please note that Instant Traffic helps with impressions, but whether an ad gets clicks or not still depends on its content, just like with any other ad platforms. If an ad does not get clicks, then the algorithm will show it less and less while prioritizing better performing ads. May I suggest trying out different ads until you find ones that work?

Again, I'm sorry for your experience. If there is anything else I can help, please let me know - you can send a chat message to us anytime.

Previous 1 3