Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
December 18, 2022

if you want spam to your store install this, i track the traffic to my store and nearly every time this app bought traffic to my site the person would go to the contact page and email me trying to sell me web services to increase traffic to my site, that is the LAST thing I want. urg , dont install, SCAM

WrightSonArts abstract and landscape paintings for sale , at great prices
Time spent using app: 5 days
Eggflow replied December 22, 2022

Dear WrightSonArts,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our product and we take all feedback seriously.

We are sorry to hear that you encountered unwanted traffic to your store after installing our app. This is not our intention and we apologize if our app caused any issues for you.

We understand that you do not want to receive spam or be contacted about web services to increase traffic to your store. We assure you that this is not our business model and we do not engage in such activities.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We are always available to help address any concerns or issues that you may have.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to resolve this issue for you and to earn your satisfaction.

Sincerely,
Felicia

December 4, 2022

its annoying i dont like it wish i cound remove this dumb app from my store but i dont think i can .

rareville
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Eggflow replied December 4, 2022

We are really sorry for the trouble and we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We will look into this further!

Can you tell us what's bothering you with our app?

August 29, 2022

If i could give a worse review i would. I need this app off my store NOW. There is no easy was of doing this and im still struggling till this moment. I have a baby product store; the first things this app advertises is weed products and sex products. AS I SAID, NEED THIS OFF MY STORE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Little Fern's
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Eggflow replied August 30, 2022

We're sorry to have let this happen to you, we'll review and update to prevent this from happening.

Edited January 13, 2022

you want me to review the app before i try and get revenue from it. what a stupid strategy to gain feedback without a real background .

Men wear style
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 3, 2021

worst app ever, pop ups appear all over my website, costumer services horrible, avoid to all costs!!

Authenticated Designer Bags
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 7, 2021

NEVER!!!! It just pup some 404 error on my site... :))) Good one. And of course for the free plan you don't have customer support. Lame.

GoldenPigs
Romania
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 19, 2021

only fake impression and no quality traffic to stores.
I tried trial for 3 days and canceled it, and no cancellation confirmation came and every day email receiving regarding will be charged after trial period over.
dont waste time and energy to install and for free fake impression.

CARRI ONN
India
Time spent using app: 3 days
Eggflow replied March 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!

Eggflow Support Team.

Edited February 24, 2021

Bonjour, j'utilise cette application pour promouvoir ma boutique, je vois, j'ai 2260 $ avec 85 click. Je vois cette somme d'argent sur Instant Buy sur ma boutique Shopify. Comment je peux faire transferer tout mon argent sur mon compte bancaire or paypal?

Soft Skin Beauty
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 16, 2020

Whats the diffrence between Extra and Ultra package? We have the ultra package and it says no partner ads, but can not put those off. Please assist.
GymPROS.net

GymPROS.net
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 7, 2020

Could not scroll the screen to upgrade plan. Also will not pay to advertise just 10 products when my inventory is over 100 products. So this app sucks in my opinion.

Avian Select
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Eggflow replied December 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Your feedback has been recorded. Our technician will take a look at it. Besides, 10 products is the optimal number that the developer has researched. If you want the product quantity to be promoted more, please let us know the detail. Currently, to advertise other products, you can replace old products by new products.

Feel free to let us know if you has any other issues via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business!
Eggflow Support Team.