Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

trend women's fashion 2020

Nice to have views but I want a lot more shoppers for my store if I have shoppers in the store because of you I will make your premium plan please give me shoppers

Streetart Dealers

Give me a chance to use the app before I have to rate it. I haven't even used the app for a day. Maybe it will work maybe not

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more and update new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!
Eggflow Support Team.

Kool Tee Shop

nothing happen yet. i will sit back an hope this will get me sale.really soon hope this help my store win

February 5, 2020

Hi Kool Tee Shop,

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.

We hope that you will come back with a new review better.

Also, you can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Junejewelry2019-

I haven't got any sales yet
I wish there was more features than the free section and it is it's ok I guess

December 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.
We will develop the app better in the future. If you have any expectations about features, please share it with us. It will be very useful.

You can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

ShopPricedToSell

updated: i downloaded this and another of their apps, the pop up one. they conflicted, one would suppress the other app. I sent them an email, no response. deleted both apps

Installare App serve per aiutare e risolvere il peso e dovete anche un po onesti con persone e clienti. avete messo un piano gratis ma pur tropo none siete in vostra sistema. installato e dopo caricato post per pubblicare ma purtroppo se non applico un piano di pagamento non si va avanti.

October 24, 2019

Ciao https://bazarbizar.eu/it/,

Grazie per aver risposto.

Il tuo feedback ci aiuta a migliorare meglio i nostri prodotti e servizi.

Come sapete, l'applicazione avrà versioni gratuite e a pagamento per i commercianti che possono scegliere di adattarsi alla propria attività.

Spero che sceglierai la versione giusta e vivrai altre fantastiche esperienze la prossima volta.

Vi preghiamo di contattarci tramite la nostra live chat o all'indirizzo felicia@eggflow.com in modo da poter fornire il nostro supporto se ne avete bisogno.

Buona fortuna con i tuoi affari!
Team di Supporto Eggflow
------------------------------------------------------------

Hello https://bazarbizar.eu/it/,

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

As you know the application will have free and paid versions for merchants that can choose to fit their business.

I hope that you will choose the right version and have more great experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can provide our support if you need it.

Eggflow support team.

Little Henry's

i use this app to help get my products seen and hopefully get conversion rates up. Instant Traffic is a very good idea, I like that it's free to use.

October 21, 2019

Hello, Little Henry's,

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next and have a new review next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

13 stripe wear

I like the idea this company is going for I just don't like the fact that the whole point of the free ads is to drive people away from other peoples stores to get to your own or Vice Versa.

October 14, 2019

Hello, 13 stripe wear,

Thank you for giving feedback.

As you know that Instant Traffic allows you to increase traffic to your store by exchanging product ads with the partner's store. Therefore, you will see the partner's ads in your store.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and have a new review next time.

TopBeard

Good idea, but most of my impressions was from my own computer, so in the end is just a spammie app, need improvements

September 9, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad.

As for traffic coming from your own computer, it takes the 2 first days for trafic to start coming from other stores. Please let the ads run for another 2 days. If after that time and you don't see traffic from other stores, please contact our support.

MJ's Unique Merch

I have been using the app for only a few days. I'm hoping it helps me the way it says. I'm very excited about the different connections that come with it though. This should be very helpful; especially, I am a newbie to having an online store and all that comes with the success. I can surely help my other friends get their stores going using this app. I'm enjoying all that detailed stats that are monitored; also the traffic it actually brings to your site.

September 9, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

I hope that you will have a wonderful experience with the app and have a new review next time.

Please contact us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com should you need our support at any time.

Previous 1