Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

direct delievers

i just dowload now and i got one impression i hope it should be work z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

Kharsh@store

I start to use this app just now and is good.
I will want to use this app to fane more trafficking to my store

January 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

aurorast

I think this app will help me with my business and increase sales. I is very user friendly. Great app. good application

January 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received more benefits and have new reviews in the future.

settlethesoul.com

My problem is that the pop up ads for the partner ads are terribly inappropriate and don't relate to my store at all. One of the partner ads was for a hunting knife...I run a women's yoga clothing store. Kind of a turn off to potential customers. Dumb algorithms. Not impressed.

Metropolish

November 23, 2020

Hi Metropolish,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more good experiences as using the app. We look forward to hearing the new review from you.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

Roosonboard

More free options ?and I don’t get why I need to write this review cause I’m not sure what to say ,thanks

November 9, 2020

Hi Roosonboard,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can skip the review if you have no experience with the app as it is optional. We hope the application will benefit you and be received new reviews in the near future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!

Freshskin

I added this app to help get more traffic and customers to my store. In one week the app only sent 2 visitors to my store. The app itself is easy to use however it didn't send me the traffic that it implies it will so it was a waste of time

October 21, 2020

Hi Freshskin,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand your expectations when using our app. As you know, to increase traffic depends on many factors. With this app, it will help display your products as much as possible in your partner's store, customers will decide whether to click on your ad or not based on your product's content. So, if you are a new user, please give it more time to activate more effectively. Sometimes, you can change ads products to promote better.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

trend women's fashion 2020

Nice to have views but I want a lot more shoppers for my store if I have shoppers in the store because of you I will make your premium plan please give me shoppers

Streetart Dealers

Give me a chance to use the app before I have to rate it. I haven't even used the app for a day. Maybe it will work maybe not

April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more and update new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!

Kool Tee Shop

nothing happen yet. i will sit back an hope this will get me sale.really soon hope this help my store win

February 5, 2020

Hi Kool Tee Shop,

Thank you for your feedback.

As you know that generating traffic is a long and costly process that involves a lot of different factors and each store has its own unique approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be shown to get the most traffic, but whether or not the ad is clicked will still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
If you are a new user, please give the app more time to operate effectively.

We hope that you will come back with a new review better.

Also, you can refer to our Blog: https://blog.eggflow.com/

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Eggflow Support Team