Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 2, 2022

I like this app it's very useful as to find more people but still on the bend about whether it's useful or not as I haven't made a sale

Warriorsblue
Time spent using app: 24 days
Eggflow replied April 14, 2022

I would like to thank you for such detailed feedback on your experience with Instant Traffic. We feel so bad that you haven't made a sale. In the near future, we will optimize this app better for sales.

April 15, 2021

i just dowload now and i got one impression i hope it should be work z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

direct delievers
Time spent using app: 16 days
January 20, 2021

I start to use this app just now and is good.
I will want to use this app to fane more trafficking to my store

Kharsh@store
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Eggflow replied January 21, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

You are a new user, so please give the app more time to operate. We hope that the app will be useful for your business more and received new reviews in the next time.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia|@eggflow.com).

Edited December 27, 2020

I think this app will help me with my business and increase sales. I is very user friendly. Great app. good application

aurorast
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 2 days
Eggflow replied January 5, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will be received more benefits and have new reviews in the future.

December 12, 2020

My problem is that the pop up ads for the partner ads are terribly inappropriate and don't relate to my store at all. One of the partner ads was for a hunting knife...I run a women's yoga clothing store. Kind of a turn off to potential customers. Dumb algorithms. Not impressed.

settlethesoul.com

Time spent using app: 8 days
Eggflow replied November 23, 2020

Hi Metropolish,

Thank you for your feedback.

We hope that you will have more good experiences as using the app. We look forward to hearing the new review from you.

If you have any issues, please contact us via live chat or email
( felicia@eggflow.com)

November 8, 2020

More free options ?and I don’t get why I need to write this review cause I’m not sure what to say ,thanks

Roosonboard
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Eggflow replied November 9, 2020

Hi Roosonboard,

Thank you for your feedback.

You can skip the review if you have no experience with the app as it is optional. We hope the application will benefit you and be received new reviews in the near future.

Feel free to let us know if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com)

Have a great day!

October 20, 2020

I added this app to help get more traffic and customers to my store. In one week the app only sent 2 visitors to my store. The app itself is easy to use however it didn't send me the traffic that it implies it will so it was a waste of time

Freshskin
Time spent using app: 6 days
Eggflow replied October 21, 2020

Hi Freshskin,

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand your expectations when using our app. As you know, to increase traffic depends on many factors. With this app, it will help display your products as much as possible in your partner's store, customers will decide whether to click on your ad or not based on your product's content. So, if you are a new user, please give it more time to activate more effectively. Sometimes, you can change ads products to promote better.

Feel free to let us know if you have any issues via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

May 12, 2020

Nice to have views but I want a lot more shoppers for my store if I have shoppers in the store because of you I will make your premium plan please give me shoppers

trend women's fashion 2020
Israel
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 26, 2020

Give me a chance to use the app before I have to rate it. I haven't even used the app for a day. Maybe it will work maybe not

Streetart Dealers
Time spent using app: 18 days
Eggflow replied April 27, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

If you are a new user. You can optionally skip the comment session because it is optional. We hope that you will have great experiences more and update new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!