Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 16, 2023

Giving the free version a try before I commit. Seems like a great idea, hope it works! I’ve noticed that my ad products are getting noticed, but no sales as of yet.

Shop My Mo's
Time spent using app: 10 days
Eggflow replied January 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 3-star review on Instant Traffic. We're glad to hear that you're giving the free version a try and have high hopes for the app. We understand that it can take time to see results, and we're sorry to hear that you haven't seen any sales as of yet. We hope you'll continue to use the app and see the benefits in the future. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you'll consider upgrading to the paid version to get more features and benefits. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you reach your goals with Instant Traffic.

December 18, 2022

Testing out the free trial, we'll see update after 7 days. Pretty easy to set-up, most importantly is the conversion.

Will update review in 7 days.

Mr. and Mrs. Baby
Time spent using app: 2 days
Eggflow replied December 22, 2022

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Baby

Thank you for taking the time to try out our product and for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you found the setup process to be easy.

We understand that you are still testing out the free trial and will update your review in 7 days. We hope that you will have a positive experience with our product and that it helps to improve conversions for your business.

If you have any questions or concerns during your trial period, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team. We are always available to help address any issues that you may have.

Thank you again for your support. We look forward to hearing your updated review in 7 days.

December 12, 2022

Great but I hope to get more sales. Very easy to use and understandable, but I hope to see more regarding conversions.

LCo
Time spent using app: 29 days
Edited December 11, 2022

so far so go 30 impression and 1 click we wiil see how it goes at the end of traffic i am still learning

Wilson Jewelry & Watches
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 9, 2022

Get some impressions but no click through ads are happening. I like the feel of the app as it has been very user friendly.

The Grizzly Vet
Time spent using app: 10 days
December 4, 2022

It's great that the app is free. So far, it is not entirely clear how to use it. I have 1000 credits but no impressions, plus your site's SSL certificate has expired. It feels like you just abandoned the app. As soon as there is any result, I will write about it here.

Lucem Afferens
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
October 17, 2022

So far I'm impressed. Not knowing exactly how to use this but I'm slowly figuring it out. This product is highly recommended but if your a beginner it may seem a little confusing as to what it does

Bens custom designs
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 21, 2021

so far so good traffic is coming but no sales. 2 days in so far 200 traffic coming in hopefully sales start soon

The Goddess Location
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 17, 2021

Just installed it, will come back when I get some sort of result. I need som sort of traffic and this seem legit.

The Book Of Gardening
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 21, 2021

This app seems to do what it says, i like it so far, as in i already m getting traffic to my page. would highly recomend so far so good for day 1

Seek No Approval