Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

SCD Online

I used this app and it help me gain more clicks. I think i will load another review soon. Just starting and Plan to stay a while.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

It is a good sign. We hope that you will be received more great experiences and have new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need any help or feedback to improve the app via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Ushoptoo

Its free so whats not to like! It helps boost your impressions for new people but dont use it if you are not a beginer

April 5, 2020

Otri

Nice traffic. It provides impressions on your products. The impressions to click ratio is not the best but its free and its something.

April 5, 2020

DripMode

Good app, helped with traffic! Now seeing more visitors to my shopify store! I wish i could place the ads in the location i choose on my website.

March 26, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

That's fantastic. Currently, you can choose the location of ads which is the bottom right or bottom left in "Setting". If you have any feedback, please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow.com).

Good luck with your business and have a great day!

The Tech Arrow

I like that this gave me more impressions. However I only revived a small fraction and clicks in total compared to how many impressions that I got.

Lindseyhasit

it works really good. simple set up and really easy to use. now just sit and wait for sales to come in

Thank you for your feedback.

That's great !. We hope that you will have more great experiences and new reviews next time.

Please contact us if you need further information or support via email felicia@eggflow.com or live chat.

Extra Attitude

I have gotten impression but no buys or store views yet. I cant say much because but I like it. With more time I think it can get me more sales.

Happydaze US

Gets impressions for store for free. No reason not to download this app. Have seen impressions grow over time.

Thank you for your feedback.

It was wonderful. We are happy for helping your business develop.

Alpine Grove

So good so far too early to tell. I will update the review if I get conversions from this app it has a clean UI

March 18, 2020

theadgadget

I use it to get free traffic so I recommend using this app &also I wish to get orders by the traffic

March 16, 2020

Hi there,

We hope that you will have more great experiences next time.

Eggflow Support Team.