Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive Free Traffic to your store with Ad Exchange & Google Ads

wonkaexpres

I use this app to attract traffic, i really like the way its set up easily to use. I wish it would drive more traffic to my online shop

December 30, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Increasing traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors. Therefore, please give the app more time to operate better. We hope that we will be received good news from you soon.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Happy new year to you and yours!

Isaiah's Apparel

I haven't used it much so far but from what I have seen it's working pretty well. The layout is nice and it has a lot of features. Once I use it more I will update my rating depending on how much I like it then.

Hello, Isaiah's Apparel,

It was so nice to hear from you.

We hope that you will have more great experiences and have more new reviews in the future.

Tru-Genna

Dont take it too hard if a day don't turned out your way. Good days bad days, its all apart of the game, chill and let the bad vibes fade, once there is life never lose hope, there is always another day.

Hello Tru - Genna,

It was so nice to hear from you.

I wish everything you do be successful. May you fly high in life and success always be with you. Wishing you good luck!

Have a great day!

Nick's Custom Shirts

Pretty good at get impression but not to many sales sadly hopefully a few more days and ill get a hut

It was so nice to hear from you.

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad.
In addition, you can refer to our Blog to learn more useful knowledge:

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Good luck with your business!

Ritzy duchess shop

So far i got 5 impression so far good i like it i cant wait to see what the rest of the week so me i am excited to see what this brings me.

It was so nice to hear from you.
We hope that the app will bring to you many benefits next time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Biztec

I am glad am using this app its helping traffic to my page I will upgrade in future thanks.im looking at more apps too.i enjoyed the easy use of this app.

TrendsDen

I used the app to help me boost sales. I really like how am able to get to learn from other stores, how they drive traffic to their store.

diffusersRus

Getting impression but no visit has potential,......................................................

We were so pleased to hear from you.

As you know that tools will help you with certain aspects of the business process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad. Besides, the conversion needs to have time and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating visitors. Therefore, you do not worry.

TheBig.Shop

intresting still testing goog fot reseaching product ..........,.....................................

November 21, 2019

Hello TheBig.Shop,

KAOUTH CASES

I really like this app, is helped me to add some trafic to my store and i just started to use it, but i don't like to see other product in my store

Hello KAOUTH CASES,

It was so nice to hear from you.

Now we've added new features and you can adjust the ads displayed on your store when using Premium.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24