Instant Traffic & Ads

Instant Traffic & Ads

by Eggflow

Drive Free Traffic to your store with Ad Exchange & Google Ads

CycleBag Store

Ok for trial. But i just learn about this store. So i dont know. I dont nake make sell with this app

November 11, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your feedback about the app.

As you know that increating traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors and every store has its own approach to creating it.
Within our ability, we will provide free tools to help you with certain aspects of that process. We will help your ad be displayed to get the most traffic, but whether it gets click or not still depend entirely on the content of the ad. So, you can give the app time to make it work better.

Reach us via our live chat (found on our site eggflow.com) or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Thanks again,

houstongobuy

good app i'm still testing it and i will be right back to edit this feedback if i found something different

November 11, 2019

Hello there,

It was so nice to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback about the app.

We hope that you will have more great experiences in the future.

Please reach us by sending the email to felicia@eggflow.com or live chat, if you need any assistance and information.

Thanks again,

JyLoGeJauNe

Bonjour, Y a t il des traductions en français pour les fenêtres pop up en plan gratuit? Sinon très bien

Shop Express Now

thank you dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

November 6, 2019

Hello, Shop Express Now,

Thank you for giving feedback.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Angel Wings and Demon Horns

I just added this app to my site. I am hoping for an excellent experience. So far in just the very few minutes it has been running I have had a very promising experience.

November 8, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We are happy for helping your store grows.

flouerfield

de momento no esta mal, me gustaria que dejaran un poco mas de amplitud para el plan gratuito es un poco modesto

November 8, 2019

Hola flouerfield,

Gracias por darnos tu opinión. Eso nos hace felices.

Espero que la próxima vez tengas más experiencias maravillosas.

Póngase en contacto con nosotros a través de nuestro chat en vivo o en felicia@eggflow.com para que podamos ofrecerle nuestro apoyo si lo necesita.

¡Suerte con tu negocio!
Equipo de soporte de Eggflow
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello Flouerfield,

Thank you for giving feedback. That makes us happy.

Apollo Capital

This app helped boost certain products. I don’t like that you can only add 5 products to boost to get impressions. I would it if you could add a whole collection.

Fibonacci Lifestyle

I've been using this app for 6 days and it has increased impressions for the 5 products I selected.

I do wish there was a way to disable the pop-up part of it. I like the recommended products bar at the bottom of every page, but the pop-up is...well I already have an email pop-up and I am worried about having too many pop-ups.

Red State Trading Company

Pros: Simple, Free, Customizable, and Provides Analytics
Cons: Bulky ads on your website, and shows your own ads on your website.

I'm still deciding if I'll stick with this app long-term, but I like what it gives you.

November 4, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We really appreciate it.

I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences next time.
Your sharing will help us developing more quality apps in the future.

Thanks again and Good luck with your business!

Let People Stare

I love it! Thanks a lot for help. It is really very important to have more and more visitors day by day!

October 31, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We really appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23