Instant Traffic & Free Ads

Drive FREE Traffic to your store with Traffic Exchange

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

ellope

I used this app to bring me traffic it has done that brilliantly; however, I am still yet to make a sale.

December 4, 2022

Thank you for your encouraging words.

Nerilli

Overall has driven decent traffic, more than expected at first. However, my only issue so far has been that I made sure to check the "Exclude adult products" option while choosing relevant ads to show on my webpage, and some adult related products of other stores have still shown up in ads regardless, possibly harming the overall image of my company. If this app figures out a way to fully mitigate adult ads showing up in stores, I would give this a full 5 stars.

December 4, 2022

Thank you very much. Keep using our app :)

L' Ella Jewelry

Time spent using app About 20 hours

thanks this app was fantastic and really helped my business. Dont miss this app if you have merchandise.

Diamond Empress Collections

Just trying it out to see how well it does for my store. Hopefully it will drive the traffic I need to meet sales goals

December 4, 2022

Thank you for giving us feedback!

Bella's fab beauty

I choose the 9-dollar plan that allows you to target certain countries and I haven't been able to use it, it keeps telling me to upgrade the plan. I am just starting with the app, i am hoping for it to work properly and bring me some organic traffic, let see how it goes.

November 12, 2022

Thank you for giving us feedback! We will check and reply to you soon.

Lia's Discovers

I have just started using this app and so far it has been lovely. Easy to use and easy to keep track of.

dizzxStore

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app was great, commision went up and almost selling now. so thank u to whoever reads this. jhave a good day

Cykapu

Location Hong Kong SAR

it is good, but the pop up ads is not a good idea. The free plan need allow user can delete it.
And the click traffic is too small

August 30, 2022

Thank you for your review, We try to optimize the click rate will improve day by day.

ExclusiveSpotlight1

Location Jamaica
Time spent using app About 2 months

it's good but would be nice if these impressions were reflected on shopify too.i would have loved that

Aliazon

Location Romania

Good and enjoy about using this app.................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30