4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost website traffic swiftly and its user-friendly interface. Particularly beneficial for new businesses, it offers a free plan, responsive customer support, and features like advanced keyword research, SEO optimization, competitor analysis, and social media integration. Merchants report quick results, increased traffic, and sales growth. Its affordability, coupled with comprehensive analytics and reporting, make it a useful tool for understanding product performance and customer behavior.

November 11, 2018

i used this app to increase my traffic and it helped very much so good app i am glad for traffic by eggflow

cheapfashionz
Denmark
16 days using the app
November 8, 2018

A very good application, from the first day of installation, I found that there are clicks on my products, I recommend at 100%

Five Stars Shopping
Morocco
5 months using the app
November 7, 2018

I really like the idea of how it is supposed to work, so will see what happens and if I actually get more traffic to my store https://wishuponbabyandme.com/

Wish Upon Baby And Me
7 days using the app
November 7, 2018

Pretty cool app, cool concept. Looking forward to bringing in customers to buy with specific advertisement building

BohoLife
1 day using the app
November 5, 2018

Great app this is awesome just what I was looking for and needed so glad I found this very easy to use for me

Full Supplies Store
3 months using the app
November 4, 2018

App works as intended and is a solid implementation into an already robust system of apps. Helps seo as well as drive converting traffic

SportsFleek
21 days using the app
November 4, 2018

very exited to install this app to generate traffic now let see how it works in real life. thanks :).

Courtly Australia
2 days using the app
November 1, 2018

Looking forward to getting free traffic to help promote my business online!! Thanks for the awesome app!!

Scrapbook It
11 days using the app
October 31, 2018

This app has potential but is being very badly managed. I don't like the fact that the attributed categories are not under my staff's control, and especially, due to the fact that our Sportswear store products is being shown as "Music". Is this a joke? Incompetence? Or discrimination? An app like this being managed so badly is the same as nothing.

Prime Desire
Lithuania
9 months using the app
October 31, 2018

Only ads showing up is the 5 pick from my store. And you want me to upgrade to the pay plan for this? I dont think so.

tshirtbros