4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost website traffic swiftly and its user-friendly interface. Particularly beneficial for new businesses, it offers a free plan, responsive customer support, and features like advanced keyword research, SEO optimization, competitor analysis, and social media integration. Merchants report quick results, increased traffic, and sales growth. Its affordability, coupled with comprehensive analytics and reporting, make it a useful tool for understanding product performance and customer behavior.

November 4, 2018

very exited to install this app to generate traffic now let see how it works in real life. thanks :).

Courtly Australia
2 days using the app
November 1, 2018

Looking forward to getting free traffic to help promote my business online!! Thanks for the awesome app!!

Scrapbook It
11 days using the app
October 31, 2018

This app has potential but is being very badly managed. I don't like the fact that the attributed categories are not under my staff's control, and especially, due to the fact that our Sportswear store products is being shown as "Music". Is this a joke? Incompetence? Or discrimination? An app like this being managed so badly is the same as nothing.

Prime Desire
Lithuania
9 months using the app
October 31, 2018

Only ads showing up is the 5 pick from my store. And you want me to upgrade to the pay plan for this? I dont think so.

tshirtbros
8 days using the app
October 29, 2018

Does exactly what it says, drives traffic up fast! Great app. Easy to set up and go. 5 stars all the way

The Art of Nerd
October 29, 2018

Awesome app!! So easy to use and set up looking forward to getting some traffic to my store!! Thanks for making an awesome app!!

Modern Jem Trends
October 29, 2018

This helps get a great deal of traffic to store. I would recommend if you would like to increase your traffic for free!

North Main General Store
About 1 year using the app
October 29, 2018

This app helped me a ton to get free traffic to my store. I highly recommend to anybody. It's a really good starting point

MugLife
South Africa
October 28, 2018

This app helped me a ton to get free traffic to my store. I highly recommend to anybody that needs more highway!

jjholu
20 days using the app
October 28, 2018

I used this to help me generate some traffic to my newly opened online store and I was surprised at the results I saw.

Wild Daz Gifts & Gadgets