Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Sponsors Team Shop

Génial en deux secondes j'ai pu paramétrer les badges ! changer les couleurs, choisir les badges que je voulais et hop ! déjà en vue sur le site ! Merci !!!

hollywood shoppingg

yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx yaeh very good thanx

Prihsi Collectionz

i love this app easy to install and does de job
would recommend to anyone who want that social proof

Tarot Scents

The icons look beautiful on my site. I was able to color coordinate to match shop buttons!! Adding to all my sites.

FRINGEKreative

Worked as stated. My rule: If it works without tech support its a keeper, if it doesn't its crap. Tried several others and deleted them for being as in previous sentence "CRAP".

Takesumi LTD

The best app ever have for free badges option for begin with. I recommend highly to use this app, useful.

Unique Physique

Looks great on my site. And lets not forget it free! It's telling me I need a minimum on of 100 characters for this review soo I'm just typing extra....

Flax-Protection

Thank you for using this for free.
I will subscribe it if that works properly.
Thank you again.
Hopefully it will work

kokabear

very good app, easy to integrate and very helpful i like it much better than other apps thank you very much

Shinbha

Awesome experience adding icons is really easily, I will recommend this app for adding badges.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15