Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Easyposture

Nice free trustbuilding app wich allow you gain trust without payments or something (fillfillfillfill)

intothewood-Shop

Super gefällt mir sehr gut. Mit dieser App schafft man definitiv Vertrauen bei seinen Kunden. Danke!

Hi-Dration

Very easy to create the security and verification icons so that our customers can trust us and shop more

Omninela Medical

This app let me customise my colours for the badge, even on the basic plan.

AllSeasons All Things Weather

Everything seems to be working just fine. Yup. Not much more to say. But in order to submit the review I have to type so many words. Haha.

Latitudestyles.com

I used the app to let me customers know that they have a 30 day money back guarantee as well as fast shipping and on some products that they are eco-friendly. It was pretty easy. Only problem I ran into was getting them to position on the page where I clicked my cursor.

AllureVous

Perfect, responsive, loads fast, work pretty well on my site. I can only recommend this app to anyone.

The CAD Shop

This app has helped me a lot with my business. It made my website more pleasing to customers, and I would recommend this.

Tegrity store

this app is really helpful and useful for beginners, who is looking to get into using dropping. It can help them

Foryoubottle

Just installed and let's see how it is going to performance. Have excellent free plan, i guess they offer much more views than others.