Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

BuyUrNiche

I like the option to add these icons and select the colors that match my store! I look forward to having them express to my customers how my store is set up to provide quality to them.

ARCHOME A CLASSIC NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE

It is very easy to use and makes my website look more professional. But the color choices are still too few, and the styles are still not many. I hope to provide more choices.

This Fortune Cookie

Its was simple and useful, I would totally recommend it, made my experience easy and comfortable great job

Frank Foster

Good app

The Blondye Shop

Es perfecta, te permite poner diferentes iconos de garantia, calidad, rapidez, envio rapido y gratis.

UnlockedTVonFIRE

I'm just now working with this app so I think the reviews should maybe come like a day later when the

Tziona Companies

the app is great for store design.Highly recommend this to other user. This is much better if it is colored.Aside from that the set up is user friendly that even a newbie or a retired people can never have a hard time installing it.thank you

leclatech

Great product! Easy to install and easy to build the badges! I love this app and thank you so much to developers!

Skin Glow Ritual

Excellent plugin. I was able to customize the stamps the way I wanted, and their design is super modern.

EarringHolderGallery

I was missing a step (my fault) and their customer service was great about walking me through the process. Once the light bulb went off I found it very easy to use. The app did what it was designed to do and the badges look great on my site.