Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

All Good Stuff

It’s very easy app to use and custom design icons that put trust in your customers and provides great support and security

Lightroom & Co

vfkfin4foin4vimcdiomiomsiomdxoincfi4nchu4bdhu2ebfhk2eb2hrubfhu24bfu24bf42uyfb4ufbr4fyb2fur2gyrgffqhjbfhfbhuqefbheqf

SavingIsKey

I used this app to create badges for my website. This gives my customers more Trust to shop with me. I'm very confident to sell products on my website now thanks to Ultimate Product Icon!

daynedwayneshop

Great app five stars for me, highly recommended to all shopify users .... Great job.....

Boss Boutiques

Easy set up hoping this does what it is supposed to do. This app allows you to customize the colors and placements.

Melior vias

ich habe es gefunden, was ich suchte, vielen dank.

Quick Clean Sink Trap

easy to add trust badges. Love that I dont have to resize images anymore at all forever and ever thank you

Aladdeenslamp

I advise it is easy to install, free, and suitable for all themes. Ease of connection and a list of many options. I recommend it.

Rugs Aura

I'm currently using the free plan and it has been doing really well so far. I have managed to upload the icons into my product pages within seconds which is amazing!

Liberty Store

this Application is very yseful becadas some people can see the ítems that i added before. It give more