Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

YEDWO

Uesful.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Emozioni Cucite

Really helpful and easy to set, various options to select and all the badges that we need...suggest!

Alphabet Jewel

Very nice app! Easy to install to customize and to choose from many different configurations. It greatly enhances the credibility of my store.

pearlsnlucent.com

Great app and great features just for free. Def recommended for everyone, new or old, you will need these trust seals!

haicityshop

It’s nice I used it I used this app and I feel better really nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JStary

It is very good APP. Highly recommended. I believe this APP will increase the sales of your store!!!

Momomesh

Great App. Everything looks perfect. Thank you very much. It increase my conversion rate much. Go upgrade it

Eynjail

I used the app to help me out with my online business because I was so busy doing other things <3<3.

Noduh

I am very impressed with this app, It does exactly what it says. I will continue to use during my process of growing a business successfully.

SaleDaleNow!

Very useful icons to build trustability, It works very well, You can Taylor made to your needs, I am very satisfied.