Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

tumercadilloonline.com

en dos palabras me encanta y es muy util por que genera la confianza que tu quieres para tu cliente.

Big Eyed Owl

I just installed this app and these first icons I saw for my site, caught my attention instantly, nice work people.

Sensationally Fabulous

How easy was that I am using the basic all I did was change colour to suit my store colours put them on the pages that comes with the free version moved them around to where I wanted the icons job done fantastic app

socxsology

This app is totally beautiful and simple to use. An overall wonderful customer experience. Thank you!!

Style for Pets

I used to put verifiable buttons on my page and it was affordable and I would recommend this to someone who wasn't trying to break the bank.

The Bamboowala

Its very simple to add, just started to use the FREE Version of the App. Let's see how it turns out in future in terms of loading time & other parameters.

Celtics

/klm, j.,mio,nbncnb gfv,jh vjg hjgfmn uyfgn tg,jh fgb ghfhgnyfnb ghfbg gvfnbvghf hjfkjhvnbvhgd hgdfmhg jhfnm hgmnm hgdhg

chapchup

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

FrexShine

Loved it, helped me a loot to help my store to have a mor professional look to it.
Thank you an keep up the great work.

CraveLyfe

The app was very easy to install and configure. It took me less than five minutes. I upgraded to get get fancier icons. But they look great and really go with they style of my website.