Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Urban Spooniecorn

Great app for adding professional-looking badges to my site. I really like that you can customise the colours and the positioning as well. Adding in a button that you could put custom text on as well would take this to 5 stars :)

Swankl Ltd

cool

TechnicPark shop

nice app and helpful. Recommanded for your website or your store. Many thanks........................

Tout ou Rien : meilleur support téléphone

C est exactement ce qu il me fallait. bonne application, je rcommande pour rendre votre site plus fiable

6ix9inetshirts

Really great icons. Lets hope it helps all of us increase the nnumber of sales in our stores!! recomend it

Salumeria Toscana

Ottima app semplice e intuitiva, personalizzabile, costi nella media............ consiglio .......

BTY essentials™

It is simple and easy . It is not that obvious once you have to place it in the home page and footer but overall great!

Champ Megatoy Store

I USED YOUR APP TO HELP ME ON INCREASE MY STORE CONFIDENCE AND I AM TRULY VERY HAPPY FOR THIS WONDERFUL APP FOR ITS EASY INTEGRATIONS

Pinks & Blues

Excellent app. One that every seller should insert on his or her store.
The only downside is that it can be inserted only on the product page on the basic plan.

Beauty Toolkit

It was easy to install and I liked the design of the icons. I have tried several other apps that had multiple steps, so this one was very user-friendly.

Previous 1