Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Smart Gadget Club

I used This app to create trust with customers you guys have been a great help in me doing so thank you.

apharmastore.com

GOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Youfirst LLC

very good app.... i just started using it... So we will see how it goes........................................

easyforyou

echt toll gefällt mir sehr simple und einfach erfüllt sein zweck epfehle es nur weiter wirklich sehr toll

Cleangalore

great for trust with customers so they know its legit! also looks good on site especially when you can choose theme and colours o match!

beaustyler

This app has great designs and is easy and quick to use. The designs are very clean and easy to read. Gives your store a professional look.

Bow Meow Pets

I use this app to help me to do more purchase! Thanks for creating it! Nice work, looks very good and professional!

E-Roc

Great icons! Helped me. Give a more professional look to my store a d instore trust amongst my potential customers.

ENERGINA

Fantastic app!

The only flaw is that I couldn't find the live customer support. This is very important.

thanks