Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

KOKOBABE

I really like how simple it is to use...It was so easy to get the right features for my store compared to other Apps out there on the market today. And i also like the fact i do not need to add information into my theme as it is all done for you. personally i find this part of apps a bit frustrating so thank you for making it so easy to install. Your directions were so easy to follow, the installation is simple and just what i personally needed to inject this information into my store. I also think your plans are great value compared to others on the market today. It is an important part of business today to have the badges and payment information for customers to see easily and trust you and i think your app does just that.

LovingMommie

Pretty nice app. Good design and easy to use.
dsdcvsdvswv
SDvsv
svsr
VSDVsvsvrvrv
Brebvebbtrhyrthjyrthj

Smart Gadget Club

I used This app to create trust with customers you guys have been a great help in me doing so thank you.

apharmastore.com

GOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)..........WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Youfirst LLC

very good app.... i just started using it... So we will see how it goes........................................

easyforyou

echt toll gefällt mir sehr simple und einfach erfüllt sein zweck epfehle es nur weiter wirklich sehr toll

beaustyler

This app has great designs and is easy and quick to use. The designs are very clean and easy to read. Gives your store a professional look.

Bow Meow Pets

I use this app to help me to do more purchase! Thanks for creating it! Nice work, looks very good and professional!

E-Roc

Great icons! Helped me. Give a more professional look to my store a d instore trust amongst my potential customers.

ENERGINA

Fantastic app!

The only flaw is that I couldn't find the live customer support. This is very important.

thanks