Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

AllSeasons All Things Weather

Everything seems to be working just fine. Yup. Not much more to say. But in order to submit the review I have to type so many words. Haha.

Latitudestyles.com

I used the app to let me customers know that they have a 30 day money back guarantee as well as fast shipping and on some products that they are eco-friendly. It was pretty easy. Only problem I ran into was getting them to position on the page where I clicked my cursor.

AllureVous

Perfect, responsive, loads fast, work pretty well on my site. I can only recommend this app to anyone.

The CAD Shop

This app has helped me a lot with my business. It made my website more pleasing to customers, and I would recommend this.

Tegrity store

this app is really helpful and useful for beginners, who is looking to get into using dropping. It can help them

Foryoubottle

Just installed and let's see how it is going to performance. Have excellent free plan, i guess they offer much more views than others.

Haute Swan LLC

Great, very easy to use! Love that I can match the colors to my website. This should help customers feel more confident in my store!

Patletay

i used this app to help show social proof by adding badges which help show I am verified. great app for my business

INSPIRATIONS BY MEL

Im only just starting to use this app but it seems pretty easy to upload to page would definately reccomend to potential customers

Simply elegant IN

I love this app helped me to create icons quickly.we can also customize the color of the icons based on your requirement