Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

eNEPANOW

i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all i liked it over all

Soloflyt Shopping

The free feature is very useful... Trying this out for some time. The color can be customized, and basic icons can be selected under the free feature

Colours of Cusco

Great app especially because it is free to use. Would recommend it to anyone using shopify!! Gretings from Holland

skin4med

Hopefully I will be happy with the icon. First shopify store I use them. I hope to upgrade it as soon as possible. I create a product icons, with best seller, 30 day money back, worldwide shipping etc. Very easy to use and multiple options to choose. Fully recommend this app for all!

HexaHygiene

good job.. ............................................................................................................

TrekkKing👑

Top super app ich brauche die app täglich. Ich kann die app nur weiter empfehlen! Sehr gut für meine Seiten

wantedlist

amazing app love it, it help me to build the perfect website for my ecommerce online. very convenient

Hex Cube Printer

Excellent product, easy to add to your store. Easy to setup . In fact, easier than other similar apps.

Glorious Markt

The app has vast amount of icons. They are very easy to configured! This kind of app is a must have for every store

yayasinfantboutique

I used this app to make my store look more professional. I liked all of the features. I wish that the app told me how to designate which products had "free shipping*" and "made in the usa**". Also, I wished that it would have walked me through how to link the button with my policy page.