Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Style for Pets

I used to put verifiable buttons on my page and it was affordable and I would recommend this to someone who wasn't trying to break the bank.

The Bamboowala

Its very simple to add, just started to use the FREE Version of the App. Let's see how it turns out in future in terms of loading time & other parameters.

Celtics

/klm, j.,mio,nbncnb gfv,jh vjg hjgfmn uyfgn tg,jh fgb ghfhgnyfnb ghfbg gvfnbvghf hjfkjhvnbvhgd hgdfmhg jhfnm hgmnm hgdhg

chapchup

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

FrexShine

Loved it, helped me a loot to help my store to have a mor professional look to it.
Thank you an keep up the great work.

CraveLyfe

The app was very easy to install and configure. It took me less than five minutes. I upgraded to get get fancier icons. But they look great and really go with they style of my website.

Fantastic Present

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better. good
I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better. true

juicemaker.kna

thanks

Imperial Bloom

LOSTS OF HELP MADE MY STORE WITH GREAT STORE BADGES I RATE THIS APP 10 OUT OF 10 AND RECOMMEND IT ALSO

My Baby vibe

easy and very good to use. diffentley mad my website alot trustworthy with customers. thanks