Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Banglez Bazar

I installed this app a couple of times, only showed up on a few of my product pages. I sent email for support, of course no response.

June 11, 2020

Hello,

Unfortunately our team was not available on this day. We have responded to your requests for help and it seems the app is working properly for you. We're happy to assist you.

Kawaii Kimono Shop

Ridiculously glitchy—I couldn’t set it up without the entire site crashing. Tried multiple times with two different browsers. Contacted the developer’s support team and never got a response. It’s deeply disappointing, as the app looked really promising before I tried to use it.

March 31, 2020

Sorry you had some issues with the app! Did you email us at support@shopclimb.com? I just checked our system and could not find a ticket from you for this app. I would be more than happy to get it set up for you and troubleshoot any issues. Just email me and I'll get you taken care of. Thank you!