Ultimate Product Icons

Ultimate Product Icons

by ShopClimb

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Smart Living and Technology

Amazing app I'm shocked I'm using the free version really easy to use I don't have to deal with any coding just drag and drop.

Bombshell Hot Sauce

Easy and effective with plenty of options. A large selection of badge designs and a simple interface for attribute customization.

Luna Silk Beauty

Super easy to use and if you are just looking for basic icons the free version will work for you! Highly recommend.

Rustic Breeze Furniture

I finally found a product page app which properly fits the icons perfectly in my pages. The icons look very professional as well.

Bokeh Limited Edition Prints

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aquario Wiz

Excellent app. Easy to use and install. It also helps my store with authenticity which is something we all need. Thanks

PitchGuard

The color matching is easy. Also the drag and drop feature is really nice. ...........................

Sun Saphir

Adiciona selos de segurança bem legais! comecei a utilizar hoje, mas ja vou excluir o que utilizava anteriormente pois o outro só tem versão paga!

Paws_99

I'm happily using the Ultimate Product Icons because my store got a very classy look with their presence and also improved trust factor among our web visitors. Good work guys! Keep it up.

IM A LUXURY

The app is very easy to use !! The instructions were very easy to follow.
I love how it made my web site look very professional and created trust for the customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16