Ultimate Product Icons

Display your product guarantees and features to convert sales

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Taliskral

LOVE IT with great enthousiasm businessman approves
Recommend to everybody Time is now lets do it once more

December 26, 2021

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you love the app!

Smart Living and Technology

Amazing app I'm shocked I'm using the free version really easy to use I don't have to deal with any coding just drag and drop.

Bombshell Hot Sauce

Easy and effective with plenty of options. A large selection of badge designs and a simple interface for attribute customization.

Luna Silk Beauty

Super easy to use and if you are just looking for basic icons the free version will work for you! Highly recommend.

Rustic Breeze Furniture

I finally found a product page app which properly fits the icons perfectly in my pages. The icons look very professional as well.

Bokeh Limited Edition Prints

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aquario Wiz

Excellent app. Easy to use and install. It also helps my store with authenticity which is something we all need. Thanks

PitchGuard

The color matching is easy. Also the drag and drop feature is really nice. ...........................

Sun Saphir

Adiciona selos de segurança bem legais! comecei a utilizar hoje, mas ja vou excluir o que utilizava anteriormente pois o outro só tem versão paga!

Paws_99

I'm happily using the Ultimate Product Icons because my store got a very classy look with their presence and also improved trust factor among our web visitors. Good work guys! Keep it up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16