Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

MiriFitStore

i love this product,help me verry much and is perfect forme me,i used free plan on this product ....

Downshape

This app is awesome! I haven't paid for the full version yet as I don't have that many images to work with but when I do I will be sure to use Easy Watermarks. It's a very simple app that has a ton of customization features (for a free app).

Great job!!!

Mariscal Moda Hombre

AMAZING THIS IS APP! LA RECOMIENDO MUCHO PARA GENTE HISPANA YA QUE ES MUY FACIL DE USAR PARA TIENDAS ONLINE

Smashing Ink

Horrible! I tried using this app to add watermarks and it rearranged the order of my photos. 4+ hours later I am out the cost of the app for a month and finally have my pictures fixed. I reached out to support 3 different times with no response. I almost purchased the year option, and I am so thankful that I didn't.

May 26, 2019

Hi we are closed over Memorial Day weekend! We have hundreds of users of our this app and have not received any similar reports. Just a thought, but perhaps you have a conflict with another app? Refunding your $7.99 in this case is not an issue either. We always reply to our users, but it may take some additional time over weekends and holidays.

Lilikitchen

Perfect for inserting a logo on photos and reworking the size of the image. I recommend it really!!!

May 26, 2019

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoy our super EASY tool :)

Lust Well

The app is ok, definitely not worth $8 a month. You're better off finding a dev on Fiverr and have them create an app for you, that's better off in the long run.

Why the 1 star: I was billed for this app when I uninstalled it before the end of the month came around. I thought it was strange, so I messaged the dev if he could give me a refund and he's been unwilling and very arrogant that he's not going to. That's not fair, and clearly shows the dev's morale on this sort of thing. Overall the dev from my experience, won't give a damn what the customer says. I will never do business with this dev, and highy recommend to stay away from this dev's apps in general.

May 26, 2019

We issue refunds in cases that fall under our refund policy. There's nothing out of the ordinary about it. I'm sure you do the same.

LizProm

I used the app for the images of our products. It really helped us so much. Very good app. Thank you very much

SwayBabe

The app is great. However, it would be better if Padding Left/Right was separated for more flexibility.

Team Aquatic Supplies

I use this app to put watermarks on the first product image and while it takes a while to go through all the products, it does exactly what I want it to do. I use the free plan. I like it. Very simple and easy to use

Shauna Beauty

I like this app it s very useful for customize your pictures I recommand it
I save lot of time with it