Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Real Feel Dolls

Great free app for watermarking, very easy to use and has saved me stacks of time! Do each item individually but doesn't take long.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We thrive on good feedback and happy users. Much appreciated.

The Marco Company

This app helped us put pricing on our overstock items, However the app has froze and will not let us edit any further products.

Primarshop

the app help me to put some labels or text to my products, so the visitors of my store could see more easy the new products or offers

Something D'Izzy

This app was recommended by the online chat on Shopify, I am very happy with it. Easy to use, thanks.

The HomeStay

………...………………………...………………………………………………...………………………………………...…………………………...…………………………………………………………...………..

Craft Station Shop

I have this app and have been great to insert watermark in my photos. As soon as you have created the watermark it is very easy to do it. I have the free version and I’m very happy with it.

Palmieri Shop

Intuitive, well functioning program. Even the free version provides a very good service to our website.

Qi Life Store

I love this app! very easy to use. Free version is great and will get the job done. But it is really worth it if you decide to get the paid version for big stores with a lot of products. 5 stars!

jewelryiems

amazing, made it superb easier for adding water marks. this is the best app there to add watermarks for free.

Theory of Thought

Absolutely love this watermarking app! especially the bulk watermarking feature which makes adding my logos to my product pics really simple... the sales stickers are a really great bonus too. all round this is the perfect app for watermarks, logos and adding stickers. highly recommend!