Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

KANDI KANDI

Perfect for me! I like this app very much. It does the job properly. You can add stickers to the images of your products. Thanks for developing this app!!

Thank you!

PJ Products

great product, works well for me,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great UI and features. Only thing missing is the ability to delete unused stickers. That addition would make this a 5-star app.

March 20, 2019

We're looking to add this feature soon for members only. Non-members cannot delete stickers. Thanks for the feedback.

Casals Classical LPs & CDs

Very pleased with this App, particularly from the standpoint of customer support. Their team member worked with me, via online chat, for nearly an hour to resolve some issues, which were 100% resolved. Recommended!

March 20, 2019

Thanks, we try our best to resolve all user issues. It's not always possible - but usually we can figure it out with a bit of time and patience! Thanks for the feedback!

LULU LEGGINGS

Very good app but it's annoying when you are a free user. You cannot watermark anymore products until you write a review, hence the reason I am writing this one.

March 20, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We don't limit the number of watermarks based on leaving a review. We just have a popup screen that asks for a review, because reviews help us get more users. We offer lots of great FREE features, and we hope you enjoyed them!

ZaZoLi

Very easy to use. Only complaint is that it takes awhile for the watermark to load - could be because I am using the free version.

Taiko Center Online Shop

Best Watermarks App. Very easy-to-use even with free plan. Easy to change the dimensions of the image and set up the image with watermarks.

The Mane Station

Great so far. I'm using the free plan right now, so i can't access all the features but it's sufficient for now.

kapustic

Awesome app. Free, easy to use. Even if you don't like putting watermark for every product appart, it's very cheap anyway.

Heima er gott

Easy Watermarks meets most of my needs and is fairly easy to use. Out of a few apps I have tried, this one is definitely the best!