Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Heima er gott

Easy Watermarks meets most of my needs and is fairly easy to use. Out of a few apps I have tried, this one is definitely the best!

Your Daily Accessories

Great App. Its all in one and completely meets all my needs. I can adjust the logo size, transparency ect and its so easy to use!

Forever Mlle

Easy Watermarks works very well for what we need, we recommand this application for everyone who needs to add or remove watermarks easily!

Yaacheez

Its nice i relay like this when i download i don't believe its so nice i realy love it very much thanks

Ning Bags

This app is very easy to use. It saved me a lot of time on putting watermarks on my product photos. It did the job!

Bubbles Designs

five stars perfect plugin for watermarks has everything you need, the premium is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parapluie Magique

Very perfect, it' s easy utilisation i recommanded this apllication really +++++++++++++++++++++++++++

www.diffuser.at

I absolutely love this application. Finally, I found something useful what save time and money. I highly recommend it.

4EVA MOMZ

No Comment Yet, I just started using today will update. Dont know what else to add to this review as it makes to write 100 characters to submit

LAGUIOLE IMPORTS

The app works as advertised. Additionally, the Live-Chat Support is real, not some BS message that will ask you to send an email. The chat is really "live"; someone as ALWAYS available to answer questions within less than 30 seconds. We highly recommend this app. If you put your mind to it a lot more can be done with it then just watermarking. For example, about using it to display promo codes on certain products? Since badges are not "popups" your Google mobile SEO will not suffer from it.
Laguiole-Imports.com