Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

LULU LEGGINGS

Very good app but it's annoying when you are a free user. You cannot watermark anymore products until you write a review, hence the reason I am writing this one.

March 20, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We don't limit the number of watermarks based on leaving a review. We just have a popup screen that asks for a review, because reviews help us get more users. We offer lots of great FREE features, and we hope you enjoyed them!

ZaZoLi

Very easy to use. Only complaint is that it takes awhile for the watermark to load - could be because I am using the free version.

Taiko Center Online Shop

Best Watermarks App. Very easy-to-use even with free plan. Easy to change the dimensions of the image and set up the image with watermarks.

The Mane Station

Great so far. I'm using the free plan right now, so i can't access all the features but it's sufficient for now.

kapustic

Awesome app. Free, easy to use. Even if you don't like putting watermark for every product appart, it's very cheap anyway.

Heima er gott

Easy Watermarks meets most of my needs and is fairly easy to use. Out of a few apps I have tried, this one is definitely the best!

Your Daily Accessories

Great App. Its all in one and completely meets all my needs. I can adjust the logo size, transparency ect and its so easy to use!

Forever Mlle

Easy Watermarks works very well for what we need, we recommand this application for everyone who needs to add or remove watermarks easily!

Yaacheez

Its nice i relay like this when i download i don't believe its so nice i realy love it very much thanks

Ning Bags

This app is very easy to use. It saved me a lot of time on putting watermarks on my product photos. It did the job!