Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

DecorMania

Worst customer support ever. Rude, unprofessional manners, a bunch of lies and lack of understanding. This guy called Jason from customer support is a JOKE. I have tried to understand how to set product photos as after adding watermark pictures got pixelized and low quality. Also, I had an issue with watermark logo display poor quality and option of restoring my photos back to normal. The guy on the chat is there occasionally and when described my app issues, he was trying to convince me that on his display looks brilliant (sic!!!) and finally said: " I got to go, send me an email". I have tried to contact via email and have not received any response since. In case if they cat help you - they'll ban you on chat and will not respond to your emails. The app needs more attention, as the CS staff. Don't waste your time unless you're happy with the poor quality.

1HAIRSTOP

It's a good app! Used it to add watermark to my images. Highly recommend it!! Only wish there was a bulk option in the free plan.

lingnoi

Good app.I use it to put watermarks on bulk products. Easy to use and it is for free. You can select free plan.

Irhaz

love the app helps a lot with watermarking photos and remove white background from logos i highly recommend

Cosy Home Zone

App did what it's name suggests but slightly frustrating to use.
3-Stars there.

But if you realise the 1-star reviews all have a similar reason...the developer is rude as hell.
MINUS 5-Stars.

Absolutely rude and behaves like he is the only app developer in the market and that you owe him everything. He also behaves like he expects you to know why his app doesn't function properly at times.

You may be tempted to subscribe to the app, but eventually you will have to deal with Jason and God bless you when you do.

App deleted and never coming back.

Cortes

This is an excellent app for branding. Definitely, is a must have! Its super easy to use and saves a hell lot of time and effort. And above that its free to use.

Rachel Rosh

This app helped me in marking my product that were on promotion for a better user experience. Would recommend it

Armor Gear

I believe is an excellent app for branding. Definitely, is a must have when you plan to grow your business. I would give them the five start if they add that we could select the pictures we want the watermark. At this moment, they only let you choose the first one, skip the first one or all at the same time. But in overall, I'm glad that I download it. https://armor-gear.com

Pool Products Nz

Simple to use, would love to be able to change the colour of the watermark to white instead of using my logo colours but does the job and all my photos are watermarked. Very good for a free app - great that the watermark can be changed in individual products. Thanks for solving my problem!

Matkot

works great. could improve by adding an option that dissapers the watermark when geting in to the proudact page