Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Craft de Ville

I'm using the free version. Works fine, but a slow process because I have so many items. Il like that you can set watermark location and transparcency and only have to do it once to have some consistancy.

Moe Express

It is good, I use it for me promotions. it is a bit slow but it doesn’t bother me a lot. I would recommend it definitely

Mama’s Desserts

Doubled up my logo when I changed it even after I restored but other than excellent app logo looks good

November 10, 2020

Hi, duplicate watermarks happens whenever a photo filename has changed and it's always caused by installing another app like Bulk Image Edit, SEO Photo Optimizer, or another photo compression or renaming app. If any third party app modifies the image filenames, you will lose connection to the original backup files. It is highly recommended that you do not use any other photo compression apps, photo renaming apps, or other photo editing apps while you use this app. Please be sure to disable or uninstall those third party apps when using Easy. Easy already includes a compression algorithm, and is compatible with SEO King, for all your optimizing needs.

KM & Co. Designs

It works for what I need it to do. The one drawback is that you have to subscribe to watermark more than one photo at a time. I don't bulk update my media enough to make it worth $8/month, so I'll stick with doing a single product at a time.

Riding Gear

Good application, glitches every now and again so you have to delete and re-upload your product images. Great functionality on the free version, lots of options and versatility.

FARHANA'S ATTIRE

it is one of the most useful apps in my store helps to uphold my brand and store.Looking forward to more new features

Quillingart Deutschland

I've been using this app to add my shop's logo to my product's photo. Using the app is simple and for me it is all what I need. Would be nice, if the free version would allow to watermark a batch of e.g. 5 or 10 products at a click, instead of just one.

HE SHOP

I used the app to add watermarks to my pics, simple and easy. Watermarks look great on the pics on my website

Panache Moda

Fitness Market

Everything correct. Freemium apps are the best ones. The only thing that I will change is the saving of old images for restoring, it is not needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5