Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

RV Yard

Great app!
Easy to use and manage. Can definitely be more stream lined and tweaked to be more user friendly, but good all around

ShopImaginable.com

Does what it needs to do nicely. Wish pricing was more cost affordable! Can't justify the cost for a start up, would be nice to be able to do 3-5 images at a time for free :(

Country Scene Saddlery and pet Supplies

I use this app to show our product, Good app,Easy to use, Good help when needed,recommend it to use

ACH Photos

it does what its supposed to do and it watermarks the items for you. However the automated watermarking does NOT always work.. and most of the times when I manually attempt to watermark a product it also.. doesn't show any changes... tried clearing cache and refreshing page and still no changes.

PSY Wear Store

Really good app, should allow you to choose how many pics from a product you want to add the watermark

Shin Aik Marketing (M) Sdn. Bhd.

User friendly, and easy to use, nice app! But only if could provide 30 days free trial it will be much more better.

I LOVE MY BFF

EEN MOOIE MANIER OM JE FOTO'S TE BESCHERMEN TEGEN COPYEREN. ALLEEN JAMMER DAT IN HET GRATIES VERSIE 1 FOTO PER KEER GEKENMERKT WORDT.

Craft de Ville

I'm using the free version. Works fine, but a slow process because I have so many items. Il like that you can set watermark location and transparcency and only have to do it once to have some consistancy.

Moe Express

It is good, I use it for me promotions. it is a bit slow but it doesn’t bother me a lot. I would recommend it definitely

Mama’s Desserts

Doubled up my logo when I changed it even after I restored but other than excellent app logo looks good

November 10, 2020

Hi, duplicate watermarks happens whenever a photo filename has changed and it's always caused by installing another app like Bulk Image Edit, SEO Photo Optimizer, or another photo compression or renaming app. If any third party app modifies the image filenames, you will lose connection to the original backup files. It is highly recommended that you do not use any other photo compression apps, photo renaming apps, or other photo editing apps while you use this app. Please be sure to disable or uninstall those third party apps when using Easy. Easy already includes a compression algorithm, and is compatible with SEO King, for all your optimizing needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5