Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

soft-masks.ca

Good array of features included in the Basic plan. Set and forget. Jason has been great with support.

ASH2ASH Shop

We have the free version of the app and it's super easy to work with and very helpfull.
The only thing is the fact that you can't select multiple products at once. For the rest amazing app! Thanks for the amazing job you done!

Rolland Texas

Easy app, great option to personalize your pictures.
High recommended, to use.
No regrets, its free.

LisWale Official Store

easy to mark a logo on the pictures. I recommend this app for the users who begin to use the shopify to open a store

Tammar's™

Excellent app! makes life easier when it comes to adding logo or other features to photos! Thank you <3 Highly recommended!

Baby Premium Sale

Fácil de usar y util para marcar fotos con la promoción o descuento que desees. Estoy usando la versión gratis por el momento. Pero he tenido buena experiencia probando el servicio.

Lala Hijabs

Someone had stolen images from my site to use as their own and I contacted Shopify asking what to do as I was SO worried. They told me about Easy Watermarks and I have been watermarking every image on my site now and it is SO easy and FREE! It is LIFE CHANGING. Don't even think twice if you have great images that are easily stolen!

QuiltGirls®

I needed an app to put sale stickers on products as well as to mark some of my products as "Book Panels". I had a great app that worked for this purpose, but disappeared from shopify right before BFCM. Yikes!! I was totally freaking out. Then, I found these guys. The app was super easy to use, FREE (yes, I said I'm using the free stuff), and I was able to fix everything even sale products in time for BFCM. I couldn't believe how great it was. Highly recommend. The app does all sorts of great stuff and even more features if you pay to up grade, but the FREE stuff works just fine for me. Want to see how it really looks, head to my site quiltgirls.com and click on Cloth Book Panel section. You can see how the Text feature looks. Also, click on the SALE section and you can see how the stickers look. Remember I chose those settings, you could really make your text or stickers look any way you want. Also, you can remove them. I almost forgot to tell you that part. That previous app I told you about, well it permanently changed my photo images. This app allows you to put the sticker on and remove it whenever you want. Great for a weekend sale!! Bottom line this app is AWESOME!!!!

Leatherlands

Its awesome appt to add watermark to all your images, easy to use and it wont take you very long to edit all the pictures

From The Villages

Very useful app for watermarking product photos
the free version allows adding manual watermarks in case people are not able to pay

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21