Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Art By Tikva

love how easy and convenient it is to use this app! i had such a difficult time beforehand trying to add watermarks happy i came across your app thank you!

April 27, 2020

Hi Tikva, thank you! Our team are glad to hear you're finding Easy Watermarks so simple to use. We hope you keep enjoying our app and feel free to reach out should you need any help with anything.

riteshoppers

best for image watermarks and image file name rename

it free features is very ok just that it can do bulk image watermark

April 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for this review. We pride ourselves on creating the best watermarking app available for Shopify users like yourself. While bulk watermarking incurs a small cost, we do provide free watermarking features for single images.

Marramshop

i used this app , it helps a lot specialy for putting your logo , thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review. We love to hear Easy Watermarks is making our users' lives easier. All the best with your logos!

The HomeStay

………...………………………...………………………………………………...………………………………………...…………………………...…………………………………………………………...………..

Palmieri Shop

Intuitive, well functioning program. Even the free version provides a very good service to our website.

martvoice

better use this app pefrormance is very good bvyfudf yyftyfdtrf rtders3eff frdr tf 5 6 y 7y7t67 t5rdgjtdf fcryrdtyftyf yggyttfgtder4yyytr yygftfdruitggd vh

mrshoppyy

nice, i think is a good idea, free trial it s soo slow but if you have free time it nice

Shauna Beauty

I like this app it s very useful for customize your pictures I recommand it
I save lot of time with it

Latitudes Décor

I used this app to add logo to products pictures. So far, so good. Would be great if we could paint on pictures.
Thank you!

topmascotas

I think it is a very good and intuitive app but I would like to have some information for beginners because there are doubts that are difficult to solve, for example, i can't see the watermark i put on my product and i can't find some information about this problem

March 20, 2019

I'm glad that you reached out to us via Live Chat, and you were able to figure out how to use the Stickers feature! We try to make all of the app features free and easy to use!