Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Angelle Hair Co.

really easy to use but sometimes i forget how to do certain things because there are many choices ss

March 20, 2019

There's always a balance between having too few features and too many - we're always trying to improve the UI. I hope you keep returning, thanks!

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great UI and features. Only thing missing is the ability to delete unused stickers. That addition would make this a 5-star app.

March 20, 2019

We're looking to add this feature soon for members only. Non-members cannot delete stickers. Thanks for the feedback.

LULU LEGGINGS

Very good app but it's annoying when you are a free user. You cannot watermark anymore products until you write a review, hence the reason I am writing this one.

March 20, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We don't limit the number of watermarks based on leaving a review. We just have a popup screen that asks for a review, because reviews help us get more users. We offer lots of great FREE features, and we hope you enjoyed them!

ZaZoLi

Very easy to use. Only complaint is that it takes awhile for the watermark to load - could be because I am using the free version.

PecMarket

Pour le moment j'ai l'option gratuite et c'est efficace pour y mettre un logo maintenant pour le SEO et la compression j'ai pas vérifier voila :)

1HAIRSTOP

It's a good app! Used it to add watermark to my images. Highly recommend it!! Only wish there was a bulk option in the free plan.

Armor Gear

I believe is an excellent app for branding. Definitely, is a must have when you plan to grow your business. I would give them the five start if they add that we could select the pictures we want the watermark. At this moment, they only let you choose the first one, skip the first one or all at the same time. But in overall, I'm glad that I download it. https://armor-gear.com

Pool Products Nz

Simple to use, would love to be able to change the colour of the watermark to white instead of using my logo colours but does the job and all my photos are watermarked. Very good for a free app - great that the watermark can be changed in individual products. Thanks for solving my problem!

Matkot

works great. could improve by adding an option that dissapers the watermark when geting in to the proudact page

Positive Public Service Financial Solutions

So far so good...it has easily added watermarks to our product pics as stated.