Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

zeezymart

This app is awesome! I like that I can use my store logo on each individual product photo to increase traffic and to identify my store. I added my logo because the other stores do not have logos to identify themselves so they sorta look like the same store but not me...I stand alone.

VEGGO

great app! works perfectly and highly recommended. great app! works perfectly and highly recommended. great app! works perfectly and highly recommended.

Ellen Ruben

used it to add a VEGAN mark on products.It's very easy to learn and most friendly to use.
love it!!

April 28, 2020

Thank you for the review. We're glad you're able to watermark your products easily and effectively.

Megawide Shopping

Unlimited functions. Easy to use app. Transforms into quality pics for watermark. It does what is advertised.

April 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're happy you're enjoying all of our watermarking features!

APPAWEL

This is the best app out there for you to edit your product images and it's even free to use! Really love this app!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We love getting feedback like this!

Real Feel Dolls

Great free app for watermarking, very easy to use and has saved me stacks of time! Do each item individually but doesn't take long.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We thrive on good feedback and happy users. Much appreciated.

Primarshop

the app help me to put some labels or text to my products, so the visitors of my store could see more easy the new products or offers

Something D'Izzy

This app was recommended by the online chat on Shopify, I am very happy with it. Easy to use, thanks.

Craft Station Shop

I have this app and have been great to insert watermark in my photos. As soon as you have created the watermark it is very easy to do it. I have the free version and I’m very happy with it.

Qi Life Store

I love this app! very easy to use. Free version is great and will get the job done. But it is really worth it if you decide to get the paid version for big stores with a lot of products. 5 stars!