Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

APPAWEL

This is the best app out there for you to edit your product images and it's even free to use! Really love this app!

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We love getting feedback like this!

Real Feel Dolls

Great free app for watermarking, very easy to use and has saved me stacks of time! Do each item individually but doesn't take long.

April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We thrive on good feedback and happy users. Much appreciated.

Primarshop

the app help me to put some labels or text to my products, so the visitors of my store could see more easy the new products or offers

Something D'Izzy

This app was recommended by the online chat on Shopify, I am very happy with it. Easy to use, thanks.

Craft Station Shop

I have this app and have been great to insert watermark in my photos. As soon as you have created the watermark it is very easy to do it. I have the free version and I’m very happy with it.

Qi Life Store

I love this app! very easy to use. Free version is great and will get the job done. But it is really worth it if you decide to get the paid version for big stores with a lot of products. 5 stars!

jewelryiems

amazing, made it superb easier for adding water marks. this is the best app there to add watermarks for free.

LadiesLuxe

Easy watermarks is fanastic! Thank you!! I was searching for the solution to watermark my products and you are the best solution!

November 24, 2019

Hey, thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves on being the number one watermarking app for Shopify merchants and reviews like this really make our day!

iestore1

My Experience is good with this app. In Free version you can only doing things on one product at a time. I request admin of this app to increase this to at least 5 in Free Version. This is an amazing app to Add water mark, Logo, Text, resize product images & inserting Alt+Text in your product images. Well Don

Limitless Jewellery

This app is really good! It is easy to navigate. I love how you can choose which picture you can use.

November 18, 2019

Hey there, thanks so much for your great review. It's always nice to know our users are enjoying our app.