Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Quillingart Deutschland

I've been using this app to add my shop's logo to my product's photo. Using the app is simple and for me it is all what I need. Would be nice, if the free version would allow to watermark a batch of e.g. 5 or 10 products at a click, instead of just one.

HE SHOP

I used the app to add watermarks to my pics, simple and easy. Watermarks look great on the pics on my website

Panache Moda

Fitness Market

Everything correct. Freemium apps are the best ones. The only thing that I will change is the saving of old images for restoring, it is not needed.

Art By Tikva

love how easy and convenient it is to use this app! i had such a difficult time beforehand trying to add watermarks happy i came across your app thank you!

April 27, 2020

Hi Tikva, thank you! Our team are glad to hear you're finding Easy Watermarks so simple to use. We hope you keep enjoying our app and feel free to reach out should you need any help with anything.

riteshoppers

best for image watermarks and image file name rename

it free features is very ok just that it can do bulk image watermark

April 27, 2020

Hi there! Thanks so much for this review. We pride ourselves on creating the best watermarking app available for Shopify users like yourself. While bulk watermarking incurs a small cost, we do provide free watermarking features for single images.

Marramshop

i used this app , it helps a lot specialy for putting your logo , thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 27, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review. We love to hear Easy Watermarks is making our users' lives easier. All the best with your logos!

The HomeStay

………...………………………...………………………………………………...………………………………………...…………………………...…………………………………………………………...………..

Palmieri Shop

Intuitive, well functioning program. Even the free version provides a very good service to our website.

martvoice

better use this app pefrormance is very good bvyfudf yyftyfdtrf rtders3eff frdr tf 5 6 y 7y7t67 t5rdgjtdf fcryrdtyftyf yggyttfgtder4yyytr yygftfdruitggd vh

Previous 1 3 4