Easy Watermarks

Easy Watermarks

by Engage Apps

Easily add stickers, logos and texts on your product photos

Shauna Beauty

I like this app it s very useful for customize your pictures I recommand it
I save lot of time with it

Latitudes Décor

I used this app to add logo to products pictures. So far, so good. Would be great if we could paint on pictures.
Thank you!

topmascotas

I think it is a very good and intuitive app but I would like to have some information for beginners because there are doubts that are difficult to solve, for example, i can't see the watermark i put on my product and i can't find some information about this problem

March 20, 2019

I'm glad that you reached out to us via Live Chat, and you were able to figure out how to use the Stickers feature! We try to make all of the app features free and easy to use!

Angelle Hair Co.

really easy to use but sometimes i forget how to do certain things because there are many choices ss

March 20, 2019

There's always a balance between having too few features and too many - we're always trying to improve the UI. I hope you keep returning, thanks!

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great UI and features. Only thing missing is the ability to delete unused stickers. That addition would make this a 5-star app.

March 20, 2019

We're looking to add this feature soon for members only. Non-members cannot delete stickers. Thanks for the feedback.

LULU LEGGINGS

Very good app but it's annoying when you are a free user. You cannot watermark anymore products until you write a review, hence the reason I am writing this one.

March 20, 2019

Hi, thanks for the review. We don't limit the number of watermarks based on leaving a review. We just have a popup screen that asks for a review, because reviews help us get more users. We offer lots of great FREE features, and we hope you enjoyed them!

ZaZoLi

Very easy to use. Only complaint is that it takes awhile for the watermark to load - could be because I am using the free version.

PecMarket

Pour le moment j'ai l'option gratuite et c'est efficace pour y mettre un logo maintenant pour le SEO et la compression j'ai pas vérifier voila :)

1HAIRSTOP

It's a good app! Used it to add watermark to my images. Highly recommend it!! Only wish there was a bulk option in the free plan.

Armor Gear

I believe is an excellent app for branding. Definitely, is a must have when you plan to grow your business. I would give them the five start if they add that we could select the pictures we want the watermark. At this moment, they only let you choose the first one, skip the first one or all at the same time. But in overall, I'm glad that I download it. https://armor-gear.com

Previous 1 3