Freebies by Brickspace Lab

Freebies by Brickspace Lab

by Brickspace Lab

Offer free gifts to your best customers

True North

This app has lots of potential but did not work with my theme (Pixel Union Grid). I invested a week into working with their customer service & Shopify only to find out that I had to start over with another app.

October 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are working on an update that should solve this out in the future but appreciate your patience while we tried to find a solution for you in the meantime.

86industries

I work for Shopify and this is the exact app I was happy to recommend for my Merchants needs. Setup is fairly simple and intuitive. Price is very very reasonable!

Bullard Designs

This Ap makes it possible for me to set up Sales/Specials exactly the way I want to. I love it that when people purchase my special and go to the shopping cart a popup comes up with their choice of free bonus items.

The bad news is that the product is a little hard to set up.
The good news is that these guys have GREAT tech support and go me up and running.

The Grumpy Unicorn Co

Customer service is not great. When I downgraded from the Pro plan to the standard plan it didn't remove the extra tiers, it just locked them and stopped me from editing them, which meant my customers were getting free items that I couldn't get rid of. Not recommended until fixed and customer support improved.

Mushroom Catering

No reply to support question, App doesn't work
if you want to sell Apps please assist with questions, especially when your App doesn't work out of the box
waste of time
I have since found a better App

Ottoman3 Brow Bar

Critical problem with the app. The app doesn't automatically remove the free gift if paid products are removed (without a page refresh). Customers can just remove paid products from their cart and checkout with only the free gift. Also, the developers ignore email and chat support requests about this crucial issue.

Rescue Paws Apparel

It is very disappointing that the app doesn't allow the customer to select the size for their free gift. Completely pointless app.

Rainforestherbsshop

Installed only to find that after creating a new collection that it is in a default currency of US$ when my site is in another currency and did not work and also this put a bug into my site, and various products started showing in US$ instead of the actual default shopify currency. Waste of time and effort! Does the developed think shopify is a US only platform?

Formulary 55

Was pretty excited to get this going but there are a few flaws that made us uninstall just a day after installing.

#1 bummer - The pop up doesn't show up until the customer has already put the minimum amount needed for the freebie in their cart, so there is no upselling. There is no motivation for shoppers to buy more.

#2 bummer - the pop up forces the customer to pick a free item. Pop up won't go away until the customer picks something.

#3 bummer - If the customer uses a coupon or discount, the free item is still in their cart. For example, our gift started with a $25 purchase. Customer bought something for $25 and was shown the pop up window with their free item to choose. It was added to the cart, but then the customer used a $15 off coupon, and the free gift was still applied.

Great idea, but too many kinks. We uninstalled.

Wicked Good Perfume

We're testing this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and just what I was looking for-- an option for customers to select a free perfume with every order.

www.wicked-good.co
Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Previous 1