Freebies by Brickspace Lab

Freebies by Brickspace Lab

by Brickspace Lab

Offer free gifts to your best customers

Ottoman3 Brow Bar

Critical problem with the app. The app doesn't automatically remove the free gift if paid products are removed (without a page refresh). Customers can just remove paid products from their cart and checkout with only the free gift. Also, the developers ignore email and chat support requests about this crucial issue.

Rescue Paws Apparel

It is very disappointing that the app doesn't allow the customer to select the size for their free gift. Completely pointless app.

Rainforestherbsshop

Installed only to find that after creating a new collection that it is in a default currency of US$ when my site is in another currency and did not work and also this put a bug into my site, and various products started showing in US$ instead of the actual default shopify currency. Waste of time and effort! Does the developed think shopify is a US only platform?

Formulary 55

Was pretty excited to get this going but there are a few flaws that made us uninstall just a day after installing.

1 bummer - The pop up doesn't show up until the customer has already put the minimum amount needed for the freebie in their cart, so there is no upselling. There is no motivation for shoppers to buy more.

2 bummer - the pop up forces the customer to pick a free item. Pop up won't go away until the customer picks something.

3 bummer - If the customer uses a coupon or discount, the free item is still in their cart. For example, our gift started with a $25 purchase. Customer bought something for $25 and was shown the pop up window with their free item to choose. It was added to the cart, but then the customer used a $15 off coupon, and the free gift was still applied.

Great idea, but too many kinks. We uninstalled.

Wicked Good Perfume

We're testing this app for Wicked Good with great results. It's easy to install and just what I was looking for-- an option for customers to select a free perfume with every order.

www.wicked-good.co Wicked Good creates handcrafted unique fragrances that embrace the centuries-old craft of bourbon perfumeries but with a bold, modern sensibility and a touch of whimsical magic. #SmellWickedGood

Kimmy Snabric Llc

Love this app! It has given me exactly what I needed to offer our customers free items with certain minimum order purchases. After installing with the free trial, I decided I liked the app so much I upgraded immediately. It was easy to install and start using. I contacted the developer about hiding the "add to cart" button on these free items and they were super quick about helping me out. I didn't have to do a thing, they did it all and the buttons are now hidden so customers cannot add the items unless they meet the requirements. Thank you so much for a wonderful app and for your help! I definitely recommend this app to others.

Le3no

Great App and Great Support! Needed assistance with an issue and support was there to fix it in no time.

Dog Universe Webshop

App works good and the customer service is perfect!

Street Dirt Track

Easy to install. Easy to setup. Quick support response.

Oskars Hair Studio

Fabulous app! The support received from Thomas was wonderful - he was thorough and very prompt in his replies. Thanks!!

Previous 1